Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 78 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 2159

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    No, it's not THAT contagious that you cant be near each other.

In china I seen people living with corona positive patients, they just have all their masks and wipes and keep it pushing. They're kinda used to.it from sars

Also the way they would mass test is by screening temperatures and surveilling anyone with a temperature.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If someone sneezes that is infected, it can travel 10 feet or more in some cases. And those droplets can hang in the air for up to 10 minutes. It's pretty contagious. More than twice that of the normal cold or influenza.

In china I seen people living with corona positive patients, they just have all their masks and wipes and keep it pushing. They're kinda used to.it from sars

Also the way they would mass test is by screening temperatures and surveilling anyone with a temperature.

Yeah, exactly! Time to put an end to the social distancing and self quarantining! Obviously it's not that serious and contagious. Your posts never cease to amaze me.
    Last edited by Dmac; 04-05-2020 at 04:45 PM.

The Lost Boys of PSD

Here comes the complete denial or shifting of goal posts in 3....2....1....

for the love of god you have to be trolling now right? you cant honestly type this stuff out and believe it

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    If someone sneezes that is infected, it can travel 10 feet or more in some cases. And those droplets can hang in the air for up to 10 minutes. It's pretty contagious. More than twice that of the normal cold or influenza.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post

Yeah, exactly! Time to put an end to the social distancing and self quarantining! Obviously it's not that serious and contagious. Your posts never cease to amaze me.
    Brother think about it, we can all go grocery shopping together. Being in proximity with one another is not in of itself going to cause spread, its the habits we have in proximity of one another that will.

Someome made the comment that mass testing would cause more spread, I said no because it is not contagious to the point that proximity required for testing would in of itself cause spread.

I'm not saying it's not contagious period, I'm saying it's not contagious to the degree that mass testing would cause increase of infections.

lol, wtf

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

The only "lol, wtf" going on here is your consistently befuddling posts.

I think we all need to cool it on the insults. If you don't agree with someone, that's fine, disagree. But do so by following the rules and responding in kind. Or just put that user on your Ignore list.

I seem to see more shooting down of extremely ignorant statements than actual insults which, especially in this case, seems like a good thing (even if someone's feelings get a little hurt). People need to use their brains and not spread false information that could hurt those around them.

Man even a tiger at the Bronx Zoo got it, thatís like 5 blocks from where I live.

lol, who wasted a test on a tiger?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    People need to use their brains and not spread false information that could hurt those around them.
    Agreed. Someone earlier mentioned that testing people would increase the spread because uninfected individuals would then leave the testing area infected. I shot this idea down, citing proximity in grocery shopping not having that effect.

This is not false information, this is reality. If america opened up testing centers tomorrow, would we want to react in line with your buzz queen logic and stay away from them? Or would we want to understand the reality I presented and go ahead and get tested?

And this dont apply to just you buzz queen, a couple people replied to my post, but if america enacted mass testing for the general public tomorrow, no one here gonna put their money where their mouth is except me. No ones gonna sit here and tell people stay away from the test sites because even if you dont have it you'll leave there with it. No one. I'm the only one who would translate my stance in this thread into real life. I would encourage people to go get tested. Dont worry about catching it at the test center, we all move safely at the grocery store together, we can do the same at the testing center.

Last edited by nastynice; 04-06-2020 at 01:29 AM.

Agreed. Someone earlier mentioned that testing people would increase the spread because uninfected individuals would then leave the testing area infected. I shot this idea down, citing proximity in grocery shopping not having that effect.
    Which everyone correctly called out as absolute nonsense.

This is not false information, this is reality. If america opened up testing centers tomorrow, would we want to react in line with your buzz queen logic and stay away from them? Or would we want to understand the reality I presented and go ahead and get tested?
    All depends on the details of said testing centers but thanks for once again showing that you have no idea how to properly use the term buzzword. I know I'm staying away from all hospitals unless it is an emergency and am minimizing my exposure to anyone both for the last three weeks and until further notice.

And this dont apply to just you buzz queen, a couple people replied to my post, but if america enacted mass testing for the general public tomorrow one here gonna put their money where their mouth is except me. No ones gonna sit here and tell people stay away from the test sites because even of you dont have it you'll leave there with it. No one. I'm the only one who would translate my stance in this thread into real life. I would encourage people to go get tested. Dont worry about catching it at the test center, we all move safely at the grocery store together, we can do the same at the testing center.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Which everyone correctly called out as absolute nonsense.

All depends on the details of said testing centers but thanks for once again showing that you have no idea how to properly use the term buzzword. I know I'm staying away from all hospitals unless it is an emergency and am minimizing my exposure to anyone both for the last three weeks and until further notice.

Yea, I'm sure testing centers would be like the lines at Disneyland.

Visalia already had drive up testing, complete isolation, lol, think a little harder..

I am fully aware of some of these drive thru testing centers that currently in use and have no interest in visiting one. Go ahead and hang out at the grocery store and testing center as much as you'd like though, nasty. No one here is going to stop you.