Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 77 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 2159

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont believe they are currently lying about any of their numbers regarding corona cases and deaths.

I believe from.the moment they realized this was going to be a global pandemic and they cant stop it, they have been honest in their stats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    welp whatever... agree to disagree... continue being the .1 percent that actually believes their crap

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    personally i bet this started much sooner then they let us believe...

people think they lied about the earliest cases

people think that this could have escaped from a lab and was something they were working on

non of this is far fetched
    All of these are very possible, I'd even say likely.

They may be lying about the origins of this health crisis, but I do not believe they are lying about the statistics of it.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    my god you are clueless
    lol

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I dont believe they are currently lying about any of their numbers regarding corona cases and deaths.

I believe from.the moment they realized this was going to be a global pandemic and they cant stop it, they have been honest in their stats

Georgia Governor Brian Kemp at it again. Four days after discovering that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus, he issued an executive order overruling cities shelter-in-place mandates, allowing some beaches to reopen this weekend.

San Francisco has started issuing citations to citizens who don't comply with the SIP order. An 86-year old man was given one after a previous warning. He's an anti-abortion advocate who was protesting outside a Planned Parenthood.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Georgia Governor Brian Kemp at it again. Four days after discovering that asymptomatic people can transmit the virus, he issued an executive order overruling cities shelter-in-place mandates, allowing some beaches to reopen this weekend.

San Francisco has started issuing citations to citizens who don't comply with the SIP order. An 86-year old man was given one after a previous warning. He's an anti-abortion advocate who was protesting outside a Planned Parenthood.
    the real question... do you have it? if i get it you know where my next flight out is right? : )

MD's governor has a weekly, if not more often, conference call with all of the state governors that he chairs. I am shocked that more states arent on the same page right now. Probably has to do with leadership further up the line, but I digress.

Brian Kemp represents the modern GOP - the anti-science, earth is 6000 years old because god told me so low IQ version of the GOP. What happened to the pro business, pro science, no nonsene GOP of the George Will variety. My god I miss that version of the republicans. The current southern redneck version is moronic. Kemp is a ****ing ******** imbecile.

Kemp, DeSantis two guys newly elected and both total ****ing morons.

Sure this is true and plays a role, but really china is statistically going to have a much lower death rate because they have tested so many more people, so they are going to have much higher confirmed cases relative to america.

When one person is confirmed positive in china, they screen their entire block. Of course they will have tested many more people and have much higher confirmed cases.

We already know for every confirmed case we have theres probably 10 other true cases. This means at the end when we gather all the data, the death rate will be much lower than initially thought. China has gathered much more data relative to the US so far.

If we implement mass testing then you will see the same exact trend with our numbers

Wouldn't mass testing just make it worse? Assuming your testing people at the same locations, if people go in not sick, chances are when they leave they will be sick.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

About a third of all active cases are in thenl states.... That's insane. Scary for Mexico and canada

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    About a third of all active cases are in thenl states.... That's insane. Scary for Mexico and canada

In what states?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    In what states?
    Just the us in general

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    Wouldn't mass testing just make it worse? Assuming your testing people at the same locations, if people go in not sick, chances are when they leave they will be sick.

No, it's not THAT contagious that you cant be near each other.

In china I seen people living with corona positive patients, they just have all their masks and wipes and keep it pushing. They're kinda used to.it from sars

Also the way they would mass test is by screening temperatures and surveilling anyone with a temperature.

No, it's not THAT contagious that you cant be near each other.
    Your ignorance knows no bounds.