Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

lol, nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by handsome1 View Post
    get rid of the coronavirus please. I'm going to China to do the exchange program
    LOL no you arenít anymore.

Wallstrasse 28, Hessen, 35321, Laubach, Germany
    In this pestilence situation, everyone should need to worry.

How much time does the 2 trillion bill actually buy us? Obviously seems like a huge number but I honestly have no idea how big it is in relation to the economic impact of the way weíve shut down so much of the country?

Are we going to be right back in the same situation of this closes us down for multiple months or is this enough to last longer term?

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    How much time does the 2 trillion bill actually buy us? Obviously seems like a huge number but I honestly have no idea how big it is in relation to the economic impact of the way weíve shut down so much of the country?

Are we going to be right back in the same situation of this closes us down for multiple months or is this enough to last longer term?
    They added payments for up to 4 months to unemployment.

There was a business one where I think 8 weeks would be forgiven of loans taken out if you keep your payroll.

I would estimate they have to reevaluate and either we are recovering or possibly do more in 2-4 month time frame given things like the above. I would say if we are shut down for 4+ months they would likely need another bill of sorts at least or start considering other options. If it is 2 months of shut down then mostly back to normal maybe that is all that's really needed. I really don't have any idea either but just having looked at the timeline of a couple things it seems around that range to me.

Italy went on a nationwide lockdown in march 9, and they are still rising numbers daily death totals I believe. That's 19 days ago. So we prob gotta keep restrictions on for a while.

I'm wondering if states should have started restricting travel from one another. Really california Washington and New York are the 3 to worry about most. Have been for over a week.

Prob shoulda started restricting travel since then.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Yeah, we'll totally be good by Easter....

So about a week ago I questioned the number of deaths China was reporting from the coronavirus in comparison with Italy considering that Italy had already surpassed them despite being a month behind. Anybody wanna join me in questioning their total now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So about a week ago I questioned the number of deaths China was reporting from the coronavirus in comparison with Italy considering that Italy had already surpassed them despite being a month behind. Anybody wanna join me in questioning their total now?
    I donít buy their actual numbers and have not for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I donít buy their actual numbers and have not for a while.
    I agree, but unfortunately, it's all we have to work with. We have an outbreak in our hospital now here. People losing their minds. They want social tracing and all of that. It's in the community already. Social tracing is a waste of resources imo.

its fantastic reading the posts from the start of the thread how nobody was scared

Maybe we should be questioning the numbers coming out of italy...? They might be exaggerating them pretty badly

What about New York? You guys buying the numbers out of there?

Pretty sure everyone but nastyneice has been questioning the numbers they release for awhile at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maybe we should be questioning the numbers coming out of italy...? They might be exaggerating them pretty badly

What about New York? You guys buying the numbers out of there?

Like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    its fantastic reading the posts from the start of the thread how nobody was scared
    I did that a few days back.