Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 58 of 144 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

You're tellin' me.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Why do you think china is currently lying about their numbers?

Do you think other countries are lying too? Which ones?

Iran probably? They ARE axis of evil, lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    yes/no/who cares

china has every reason to lie because what if we find out it started sooner then even when they said? or if we find out it was released/a weapon/etc etc etc... china has lied/kept things throughout this whole ordeal... why should we believe their numbers exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    yes/no/who cares

china has every reason to lie because what if we find out it started sooner then even when they said? or if we find out it was released/a weapon/etc etc etc... china has lied/kept things throughout this whole ordeal... why should we believe their numbers exactly?
    Theres no reason to think it started earlier than they said, it seems to have spread according to their numbers exactly how its spreading everywhere else.

That's what makes the lack of response by our govt so baffling. Maybe they were like you guys and just didnt believe them, I dont know

Last edited by nastynice; 03-27-2020 at 04:44 AM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ays-2020-03-04

Here's a good article on this virus. So in china Jan 11 was the first reported death and Jan 23 they started shut down. That's almost 2 weeks. And Wuhan was ****ed up. 2 weeks is too late, we already know, we saw it in china.

First US death was March 1 in washington. First death in cali was march 14, Cali shutdown march 17. Most of America started shutting down later.

Looking at California individually that's a decent response. Looking at US as a whole, cmon man, that's ****in pathetic. Driver asleep at the wheel.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

China kicked out US journalists then reported no new cases the next day. They just suspended incoming foreign travel citing an influx of cases from international travelers. Then after reopening movie theaters, have decided to close them again.

Probably all a coincidence.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-27-2020 at 10:40 AM.

I think we need to focus on expanded grocery delivery for the old and at risk. Essentially assisted living for that group of people. I think we need another couple months or so of strict social distancing/shutdown so we find out who has it and give them time either beat it or, and I hate to say it, die. In the meantime, enact measures that allow you to quarantine the at risk population and then let the population not at risk of serious disease get the country back running.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    China kicked out US journalists then reported no new cases the next day. They just suspended incoming foreign travel citing an influx of cases from international travelers. Then after reopening movie theaters, have decided to close them again.

I'm expecting both travel and movie theatre restrictions in america too. Its not coincidence, its science..

*matter of fact I believe both of these are currently being enacted

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Absolutely.

I'm expecting both travel and movie theatre restrictions in america too. Its not coincidence, its science..

*matter of fact I believe both of these are currently being enacted

My goodness. The way your brain works is truly fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    My goodness. The way your brain works is truly fascinating.
    Yes, its called logic

You should try it sometime

Oh, I forgot, china bad. Bad commie, bad. Buzz buzz buzz

Seriously, every nation on earth has imposed some sort of travel restriction and group size restriction, yet you're saying china stopping travel and movie theaters is a red flag? lol

Yes, its called logic

Seriously, every nation on earth has imposed some sort of travel restriction and group size restriction, yet you're saying china stopping travel and movie theaters is a red flag? lol

we arent reopening ours/touting no more cases and then closing them again lolololol... you speak of logic but the logic shows the opposite of what you are suggesting.

Yes, its called logic

My ****ing goodness: you are beyond clueless and absolutely useless in the realm of a cohesive conversation.

we arent reopening ours/touting no more cases and then closing them again lolololol... you speak of logic but the logic shows the opposite of what you are suggesting.
    Ok. The US is shutting down. I believe Washington state is hardcore shut down. When we start slowly reopening things, if we reopen something that we then decide to close again, maybe too soon or too risky, this is going to make you think conspiracy?

Ok. The US is shutting down. I believe Washington state is hardcore shut down. When we start slowly reopening things, if we reopen something that we then decide to close again, maybe too soon or too risky, this is going to make you think conspiracy?

no disrespect but either you arent comprehending or you just dont want to. The last 2 posts are just silly esp when you are using logic as you said which would dictate the opposite of what you are saying if you are actually going with logic.

no disrespect but either you arent comprehending or you just dont want to. The last 2 posts are just silly esp when you are using logic as you said which would dictate the opposite of what you are saying if you are actually going with logic.
    No disrespect taken, I'm just not comprehending.

Are you suggesting that them opening and re closing a movie theater means that people were coming in sick again the last few days so they took measures but didnt report the new cases?