Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 143 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and even though I'm considered high risk for this ish, it's not like I'm freakin' out about it or anything. Sure as hell not going to see me downplaying it though. What ever happened to "better safe than sorry"? One can attempt to limit their exposure and be aware of the dangers of something like this without freaking the **** out. Not sure why so many people think being smart and aware is akin to the latter.

Hey, **** old people and people with compromised immune systems though, amirite?
    Well f u too from an old guy with compromised immune system and HD. I am taking precautions, I am not worried. I may cancel my May cruise, to Alaska, waiting to see what unfolds over the next few days.

We had measles, chicken pox, mumps out breaks in the 50's, we lined up at schools for polio vaccines. I worry about the beer and hot dog vendor that live week to week.. I have enough top and food at home to go a month before I get into the freeze dried. The threat of nuclear war seemed real back then, civil defense drills, going into the underground shelters in Joaquin Miller park (Oakland)was much more frightening to me.

This will pass in a few months, The rate of infection is down in China, down in Korea, death rate is trending down in those countries. 99%+ of the young people on this board will recover IF they get sick, not everyone who gets exposed gets sick.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Donavan Mitchell got the virus too.

That's like 20,000 exposed to the virus in one game. Even at a 0.1% transmission rate that's 20 infected people leaving that game and going about their daily lives and interactions. Everyone from that stadium should be on higher alert, extra clean

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm just very cautious about touching my face. When I get home I wiped down my hands, phone, wallet, keys with Clorox wipe. Probably good to change clothes too, throw pjs on or something.

I be wiping my knobs every 2-3 days. All kindsa corona virus looking mother****ers be swinging by, lol

No hands to face, and turn away if someone's sneezing or coughing. Wipe down when I enter home. That's my approach.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-12-2020 at 02:24 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

It's crazy the type of numbers people are forcing in terms of mortality rate in comparisons. We don't even have the total amount of those actually infected and never will. There are those that will get this and like any flu self treat, stay home, stay hydrated, and rest.

Be cautious, wash your ****ing hands, if you feel sick perhaps avoid direct contact with anyone (like you would do normally).

This is a real virus, but as is even in China where it is claimed to have originated their efforts are already paying off faster then anyone would have guessed which does kind of lend a little bit to why people think this is being insanely overblown.

It is not a death sentence just cause you get it and much like ANY respiratory virus yes it would be extremely lethal for people with underlying issues and the elderly. I do know personally when I am sick I usually stray away from visiting family until I am not longer sick so that would not be something out of ordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    Agreed and good point spliff.

The panic of people raiding stores for toilet paper and other supplies is over the top, and the majority of us should be able to recover if we contract it, but my concern is about exposing it to vulnerable people and why we should take it serious.

The people claiming it's no big deal are the same people who wouldn't adhere to an incoming hurricane evacuation notice and then when they get stuck in a washed out neighborhood put rescue workers in danger, while complaining the government didn't do anything to warn them. Why would you want to be that guy? Don't be that guy.
    This **** is especially annoying. You go to the big box stores right now and there's no soap, hand sanitizer, Lysol, or toilet paper. I guess I won't even be able to wash my hands or wipe my *** for a month, lol.

Legit looks like a doomsday scenario in some of these places with the entirely empty racks. I've never seen the Sam's Club where I live so crowded until today and almost all the bottled water was out there too.

I am as concerned about this as anyone, but the people treating this like the apocalypse are as bad as the ones downplaying it.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 03-12-2020 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boyer14 View Post
    Why are you so obsessed that you reply to every coronavirus thread?
    Says the absolute clown who has made like a half dozen threads relating to the coronavirus and how it's "no big deal".

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Says the absolute clown who has made like a half dozen threads relating to the coronavirus and how it's "no big deal".
    He's the guy constantly walking around saying, "no big deal, just the flu, bruh." Then he gets it, still doesn't care, breaks self quarantine, and infects 100 people (or more).

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    This **** is especially annoying. You go to the big box stores right now and there's no soap, hand sanitizer, Lysol, or toilet paper. I guess I won't even be able to wash my hands or wipe my *** for a month, lol.

Legit looks like a doomsday scenario in some of these places with the entirely empty racks. I've never seen the Sam's Club where I live so crowded until today and almost all the bottled water was out there too.

I am as concerned about this as anyone, but the people treating this like the apocalypse are as bad as the ones downplaying it.
    Buy a bidet toilet seat and do away with paper. Use washable diapers, rinse and wash, use leaves from outside, tear up old catalogs and magazines. My big box has stuff, they limit quantities. Me I am going to foot the bill for home delivery of some frozen veggies so I don't have to go in the store.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Disneyland is closing for the rest of the month.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...mpression=true
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ools-1.5495736

Ontario government extending spring break by two weeks, keeping kids out of school until April 6 for now.

if you see what italy is going through and still think this isnt a big deal you should be ashamed....the video of the guy locked in his home with his dead sister in bed is just insanity.

2-3 people have tested positive were I work, I am not worried about myself, but mostly my family.

Coronavirus

https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/c...tm_name=iossmf

These guys know what they are doing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other

Gov Cuomo seems to be implying that the Trump administration was limiting testing to keep US numbers artificially low. True or not something went wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

DisneyWorld and DisneyParis is also closing.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions