Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 162 of 207 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3105

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I do Uber Eats on my bike every now and then for a little extra cash and you have to take a picture of yourself masked up before you start now. Had to get a bandana for easier breathability and convenience to just slide it up and down.
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Some of the posts in this thread are amazing. By no means is Canada out of the woods yet but I'd say the majority of people in Toronto are masked up when entering buildings now. It's actually going to be enforced by law starting today or tomorrow and that's something I completely agree with.
    US should be the same way but our people are too stupid/tough/stubborn to comply. Even here in NC they made it mandatory as of this past Friday. I went to the grocery store and a McDonald's since then and plenty of people maskless.
    Impossible to enforce unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    US should be the same way but our people are too stupid/tough/stubborn to comply. Even here in NC they made it mandatory as of this past Friday. I went to the grocery store and a McDonald's since then and plenty of people maskless.
    Itís mind boggling the lengths some people will go to just to avoid having to wear a mask.

Itís actually pretty easy to enforce. You just have to make the penalty for not wearing a mask very high. When Covid first started our premier put a $25 000 fine in place for any restaurant or bar who allowed dine in service and people played by the rules. Now that weír in phase 2 there was a local club that had a ďsecretĒ party this past weekend. I was reading yesterday how itís looking like theyíll be stripped of their liquor license among other things.

If Trump started wearing a mask do you think it would make any difference?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Hard to say for sure. But I think we can all agree that he did not rise to the greatest challenge the country has faced in at least 20 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Hard to say for sure. But I think we can all agree that he did not rise to the greatest challenge the country has faced in at least 20 years.
    I agree. I was watching the 24 news the other day and that was question they repeatly asked and I found interesting

What if you have a license to carry. It's illegal to cover your face.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Hmmm... I donít want you to treat me

Why not? I have been a nurse for 26 years and follow PCP's orders in every case. I have seen and done nearly everything that can happen. I have also been an EMT for a very long time. Little that could happen to you would shock me or surprise me. Nor would nearly anything that could happen to you be new to me.
    You, sir, just don't like my attitude, not my skills. You are afraid of opposing points of view.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    So now we shouldnít do anything because it will magically go away? Didnít Trump promise us that like 2 months ago?
    Did I say anything like that? No, I didn't. I simply question the "official" statistics, giving concrete, real-world examples of how they have been skewed.
    The virus is still dangerous and will still cause illnesses and deaths, but not nearly as many deaths as before. This virus is milder than the one I had. I don't want to get it again, so I follow CDC recommendations. I suggest you do the same and pull your head out of places it shouldn't be.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Why not? I have been a nurse for 26 years and follow PCP's orders in every case. I have seen and done nearly everything that can happen. I have also been an EMT for a very long time. Little that could happen to you would shock me or surprise me. Nor would nearly anything that could happen to you be new to me.
    You, sir, just don't like my attitude, not my skills. You are afraid of opposing points of view.
    Smoking pcp

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    You maybe professional and experienced. I donít think you are intelligent

Untrue. Call the local media, show them how people without masks go to jail for a day. If maskless a 2nd time, go for a week.

They rather fill prison up with people stealing cheetos, meanwhile people legitimately going around and unknowingly killing others without a worry...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

None whatsoever imo

None whatsoever imo
    Oh I think it would big time.

He is an absolute ****in idiot for not wearing one, theres really no way around that. His actions have influence.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

You maybe professional and experienced. I donít think you are intelligent

Just because I do not agree with you and march in lock step with everything you say makes me less intelligent than you are? It must be nice to be the smartest person in the world.
    This said, you do not appear to have solid facts to back your statements.
    As to me smoking PCP (primary care physicians is what it means, by the way) I do not smoke anything. I am far to intelligent to put substances like that into my body.
    Again, Ewing, it appears that your major objection is that I challenge any opinion statements that you make and counter them with 25+ years of experience. That, sir, does not make you more intelligent than I am.
    Last edited by catman; 07-03-2020 at 02:17 AM.