Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 158 of 207 FirstFirst ... 58108148156157158159160168 ... LastLast
Results 2,356 to 2,370 of 3105

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    When I have I ever blamed only Trump? There’s A LOT of blame to go around. China, WHO, Cuomo, DeBlasio, Pelosi. A lot of blame.

But none of their transgressions excuses Trump’s. And if you look at Pelosi, and Cuomo, and Schumer, ALL of them started taking Covid seriously before Trump. Every single one was saying this is a big deal and we need to do something at the same time Trump was tweeting our 15 cases are going to zero.

So they all didn’t take it seriously to start. But Trump was the last one to take it seriously, and he definitely deserves a lot of blame for our national response, which has been pretty bad.
    Pelosi literally told people that it's no big deal and under control, and told everyone to go to Chinatown in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    The reason people harp so much on what a good thing Trump did by halting travel to China early on is its the only thing they can point to.

Much of what you said is true, but at the time the CDC did have the information and we knew this was serious the Oresident was tweeting “we are at 15 cases going down to zero”

Tell me, as a medical professional, what do you think of that tweet from a medical standpoint?
    I have no comment on Trump's tweets other than this -- someone should disable his account. He is acting like a child.
    Pelosi and DeBlassio were downplaying the severity until it appeared that people were actually using Covid against them. Pelosi was screaming at the top of her lungs that Trump's travel ban was racist until she realized it was the proper thing to do and then she said it didn't go far enough. Trump allowed some 10K citizens to return to the country from China and put them in quarantine for 10 days to be sure they were OK before they went home. Pelosi would have left them in China according to her statements in March and April.
    Last edited by catman; 06-20-2020 at 11:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I have no comment on Trump's tweets other than this -- someone should disable his account. He is acting like a child.
    Pelosi and DeBlassio were downplaying the severity until it appeared that people were actually using Covid against them. Pelosi was screaming at the top of her lungs that Trump's travel ban was racist until she realized it was the proper thing to do and then she said it didn't go far enough. Trump allowed some 10K citizens to return to the country from China and put them in quarantine for 10 days to be sure they were OK before they went home. Pelosi would have left them in China according to her statements in March and April.
    The ***** has so much ice cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Pelosi literally told people that it's no big deal and under control, and told everyone to go to Chinatown in SF.
    Pelosi saying this 2-3 months ago is way different than Trump saying that to reduce the amount of positives, we need to stop testing lmao.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Yes, hence why I said she deserves blame. But AFTER that she realized it was a big deal and we needed to take it seriously. And AFTER that, Trump continued to downplay the severity of it.

Yes, and then from that one moment on where Trump did something right, he started to do things wrong. You’re in the medical profession. Do you think it was a good idea for Trump to send the message out multiple times via different means that the virus was no big deal, won’t spread, and we should t worry or do anything about it? Was that a prudent strategy, health wise?

I have no comment on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Pelosi saying this 2-3 months ago is way different than Trump saying that to reduce the amount of positives, we need to stop testing lmao.

Yeah but have you seen how much ice cream is in her freezer?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I have no comment on this.
    Convenient.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Harv View Post
    @spliff....sure I'll take them elsewhere as I expected the responses I got here...not surprised at all...after all the world is about 90% sheep and I'm sure you have your "Fauci" mask on....research masks....way more harm than good and there is meaning behind what they actually stand for...you won't like the answer
    You're wrong. I do this type of research. They work. Many acclaimed university studies say the same thing. There's literally videos of it and how they prevent your droplets from going 12 feet when you cough/sneeze and your cloud stays much more contained in your area. My decision to wear a mask doesn't come from Fauci. I was one of the first in my area to put one on and got laughed at in public. It's similar reasoning of why surgeons wear masks. It isn't to protect them, it's to protect the patient from all that crap you breath out. Many may not realize but blue side out protects others from you, blue side in protects you from outside stuff coming in.

I always wear my mask with the colored side out. It makes it much easier to breath through the mask. If you wear the white side of the mask out, what is outside gets in and what is inside won't get out.
    When I was sick, I wore an N-95 mask which is better at filtering than a surgical mask. I wore it to protect others from what I exhaled.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Convenient.
    What would you have me say? I follow the CDC guidelines at work and at home. I don't listen to politicians of any party. Neither party has a clue what is going on.

Frankly, it is useless to try to follow the WHO rules. They change at least daily and contradict what was said just yesterday much of the time. They have not been particularly reliable as a source for anything.

What would you have me say? I follow the CDC guidelines at work and at home. I don't listen to politicians of any party. Neither party has a clue what is going on.
    And they have found a way to make it a political issue. Now more than ever people need to come together, not drive a wedge in between us.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    And they have found a way to make it a political issue. Now more than ever people need to come together, not drive a wedge in between us.
    Exactly.
    If you will indulge me again for a minute, I will rant against the Democrats, yet again (by the way, I have not voted for a major party candidate for president since 1980). Pelosi and Schumer are only interested in getting Trump out of office. They do not care about our health, nor do they care about anything else but power. If Trump looks bad, they are very happy. If they look bad, its Trump's fault.
    Last edited by catman; 06-21-2020 at 11:00 PM.