Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 144 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144
Results 2,146 to 2,151 of 2151

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Experts have indicated that death totals are less than the actual number. That's just what it is.

The numbers arent less, they are more. Why people continue to say they know more than experts? We'll never know.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Theres a lot of different sides to this story, catman has a unique perspective and first hand experience on how hospitals are reporting deaths and what some of the hidden incentives behind those reports are. I dont see why sharing this information and calling out the flaw in it is a bad thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Whenever Governor Pritzker (D) of Illinois is holding a press conference, he or another state official always claim that the number of cases in Illinois is exploding. But when CNN (who has the same ideology as Pritzker) put a national map on the screen, it says the case data for Illinois is holding steady. I don't know about the whole country, but the Illinois government is greatly exaggerating the numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Whenever Governor Pritzker (D) of Illinois is holding a press conference, he or another state official always claim that the number of cases in Illinois is exploding. But when CNN (who has the same ideology as Pritzker) put a national map on the screen, it says the case data for Illinois is holding steady. I don't know about the whole country, but the Illinois government is greatly exaggerating the numbers.
    Let's just say I'm not going to simply take your word on this.

It's bad enough this pandemic is happening without having to put up with a president who may or may not be lying about anything he says. Trump's claim that anybody can be tested for Covid is not true (and I'm sure you already know that). In Illinois, you have to already be sick before they let you be tested.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    It's bad enough this pandemic is happening without having to put up with a president who may or may not be lying about anything he says. Trump's claim that anybody can be tested for Covid is not true (and I'm sure you already know that). In Illinois, you have to already be sick before they let you be tested.
    They have free testing for everyone in my area but yes, what Trump said was a lie.

Hi,
    Unlike the flu, a lot of people arenít immune to the coronavirus because itís so new. If you do catch it, the virus triggers your body to make things called antibodies. Researchers are looking at whether they give you protection against catching it again.

The coronavirus also appears to cause higher rates of severe illness and death than the flu. But the symptoms themselves can vary widely from person to person.