Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 161 of 233 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 3494

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Can you tell me what hospital you work at so I can make sure I donít go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And why would you ask? I follow all CDC recommendations.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've never understood the people I see driving alone with a mask on lol
    It is really hard to take a mask off and not contaminate yourself in the process and need to wash your hands. If someone is out running a bunch of errands, I can see them not wanting to take it off until they are finished or get home.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    And why would you ask? I follow all CDC recommendations.
    Bc after reading a post that tells you why Iím asking you asked why Iím asking

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

After peaking at nearly 1000 deaths last week, the USA death total for yesterday was 512. This is happening at the same time that the number of new infections reached over 43,000. Granted, mortality lags new infections by 2-3 weeks. So, we won't know the full impact of the rapidly increasing new infection rate. But divergence between new infections and mortality rate is very good. I hope this trend continues

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bc after reading a post that tells you why Iím asking you asked why Iím asking

OK. You don't what to know what's actually going on, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    It is really hard to take a mask off and not contaminate yourself in the process and need to wash your hands. If someone is out running a bunch of errands, I can see them not wanting to take it off until they are finished or get home.
    Take the mask off by the strings. Do not touch the outside of the mask at all. Once you have done this a few times, it becomes second nature.
    I hang my masks on the hangers in the back windows of my car. The heat inside the car sanitizes them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by duyafiwu View Post
    After peaking at nearly 1000 deaths last week, the USA death total for yesterday was 512. This is happening at the same time that the number of new infections reached over 43,000. Granted, mortality lags new infections by 2-3 weeks. So, we won't know the full impact of the rapidly increasing new infection rate. But divergence between new infections and mortality rate is very good. I hope this trend continues
    The research I have read indicates that the virus is mutating into a form that is less dangerous than the original form (the one I had). It will continue to infect people, but won't cause as many serious illnesses. This information is coming out of Europe and the East coast, by the way.

Or carry hand sanitizer in your car, makes it simple, depends on where I go (Dr office) I will throw the mask in a trash bag in the trunk of my car, sanitize my hands then get in the car.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

This

Also I often forget I'm even wearing one, its that little of an inconvenience
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

From the news I have read out of Italy and Germany, it appears the virus is mutating and becoming less infective. That is how SARS and MERS went away. They both mutated into forms that did not affect humans. Those are both Coronaviruses and are still around, and might make comebacks as well. Epidemiologists are very busy trying to stay ahead of these viruses as well.
    So now we shouldnít do anything because it will magically go away? Didnít Trump promise us that like 2 months ago?

Coronavirus

OK. You don't what to know what's actually going on, do you?

Hmmm... I donít want you to treat me

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

The research I have read indicates that the virus is mutating into a form that is less dangerous than the original form (the one I had). It will continue to infect people, but won't cause as many serious illnesses. This information is coming out of Europe and the East coast, by the way.
    Aren't they saying the opposite about the outbreak in the SW? I read somewhere that there's already at least 18 different mutations.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    That's too funny. I'm a mask wearer, but I really don't understand why people do it when they're outside exercising. It's easy enough to maintain your distance.
    I do Uber Eats on my bike every now and then for a little extra cash and you have to take a picture of yourself masked up before you start now. Had to get a bandana for easier breathability and convenience to just slide it up and down.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Some of the posts in this thread are amazing. By no means is Canada out of the woods yet but I'd say the majority of people in Toronto are masked up when entering buildings now. It's actually going to be enforced by law starting today or tomorrow and that's something I completely agree with.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    I do Uber Eats on my bike every now and then for a little extra cash and you have to take a picture of yourself masked up before you start now. Had to get a bandana for easier breathability and convenience to just slide it up and down.
    Fair enough.