Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 230 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230
Results 3,436 to 3,441 of 3441

Thread: Coronavirus

He worked really hard on that super clever insult though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    When's the last time anyone heard any numbers about NY? They haven't mentioned anything because those numbers flatlined three months ago. Covid was christmas come early for the democrats and they'll milk it for all it's worth while trashing local economies in the process.
    Yup. I'm about over it. I believe it's real. I also believe the numbers are complete ******** and the dems are politicizing the **** out of this thing.
    Last edited by goingfor28; Yesterday at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle names.
    Lol. How PC of you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Hi Halloween is coming and covid 19 is on its peack. I have arranged a small halloween Costumes party and costume s are ordered from HalloweenCostumes Promo Codes . Suggest me some SOP which i should follow for the event.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    When's the last time anyone heard any numbers about NY? They haven't mentioned anything because those numbers flatlined three months ago.
    Meaning what..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Meaning what..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wake up, dude. What it means is this damn "virus" (more like the flu, amirite?) is a worldwide hoax being played up by the loony libs to take our virtuous hero, Donald Trump, down for the count.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant