Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I think states should restrict travel between each other. I've been thinking this for a while.

Every state should go according to their local data, diff areas are in diff stages of progression.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Exactly. We've had churches and public places here closed, and a friend of mine is a priest in Tennessee outside Memphis and they just voluntarily closed the church. They are now at the area we were two weeks ago, and doing it mostly out of precaution.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i will also say this... i am not sure i have hated a political person more than how much hate i have for the mayor of new york... he is out here trying to act like a celebrity now after doing the same crap everyone else was early on before he just decided he is gonna throw everyone else under the bus and play the look at me card... he is the only mayor that is on tv every second of every ****ing day saying the same dumb ****.

He had a chance to be out in front of this early on and did nothing now is trying to place blame everywhere else.
    They call him photo op Bill around here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Not paying super close attention but I believe Trump just said the experts expect the United States' peak to come in about two weeks and that they're extending the self quarantine mode to 4/30.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkSkLCOG2es
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 03-29-2020 at 06:54 PM. Reason: *wrong date (off by one day)

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Not paying super close attention but I believe Trump just said the experts expect the United States' peak to come in about two weeks and that they're extending the self quarantine mode to 4/31.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkSkLCOG2es
    You are correct in everything except the date there sir.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    You are correct in everything except the date there sir.
    I thought I heard 4/31 too

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I thought I heard 4/31 too

It's all a trick! 4/31 doesn't exist aka the end to this doesn't exist!

So another lie because they donít filing know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    So another lie because they donít filing know what they are doing.
    its not really a lie.. they are just trying to be optimistic.. love or hate trump he said it again today he thinks by june good things will start happening... we all know better and its def not likely but coming out and being truthful could cause major panic.... Not worth in my opinion

its not really a lie.. they are just trying to be optimistic.. love or hate trump he said it again today he thinks by june good things will start happening... we all know better and its def not likely but coming out and being truthful could cause major panic.... Not worth in my opinion
    June is a hell of a lot more realistic than mid-late April.

From day one itís been nothing but BS from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    From day one itís been nothing but BS from him.
    of course... imagine what would have happened had he come out and said thousands will die/we will close all stores/hospitals will be over run/schools and work will be shut down... the toilet paper shortage alone would be world ending... we would be wiping our ***** with news paper right now.

Had he come out and did this mass panic would have happened and people would have been blaming him for being truthful lol.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    June is a hell of a lot more realistic than mid-late April.
    Wuhan shut down I think jan 23, and they started reopening this past week around March 23rd. That's like 2 months right there.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

of course... imagine what would have happened had he come out and said thousands will die/we will close all stores/hospitals will be over run/schools and work will be shut down... the toilet paper shortage alone would be world ending... we would be wiping our ***** with news paper right now.

Had he come out and did this mass panic would have happened and people would have been blaming him for being truthful lol.
    For sure.

While I absolutely agree he hasn't handled things great as a whole, not even close, but no matter what he did people would have complained and crucified him.

I have to assume he didnt know how bad it would get. If he KNEW this would happen then it make their lack of response even that much worse

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol sure but some idiots will always blame the other political side for dumb things. That is never an excuse for acting dumb/wrong/divisive etc. just because some people will hate him no matter what. Any politician can say that.

If you wanna get mad at politicians like Mayor of New York just keep that same standard when it comes to Trump. Both of them have played political games while having their own issues about their handling early on and needing to take it more seriously. They both often make things about them/take away from the crisis or what experts are saying etc. at times to push a different narrative. It is a very similar type of issue and one of them you go off on about how you can't stand and the other you seem to keep trying to defend. They both are handling this bad even if some people would complain about them had they handled it well...

A good leader could have explained the situation while explaining essential places could stay open and so on to avoid mass panic and show it is just to get ahead of the problem. Would some people have panicked and bought all the TP and so on? Yup. Did some anyways this way? Yup. You never cater messages or deflect from common sense because some extreme people will overreact. In a situation like this where it was important that people understand what is going on to take the correct precautions that is even more true.