Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 61 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Maybe we should be questioning the numbers coming out of italy...? They might be exaggerating them pretty badly

What about New York? You guys buying the numbers out of there?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah they are real.

222 deaths in a 24 span in NY.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah they are real.

222 deaths in a 24 span in NY.
    Why do you believe those numbers tho?

What if they're lying just like china?

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Why do you believe those numbers tho?

What if they're lying just like china?

Because they you canít make **** up like that when you have WHO and CDC giving the info. In China is the government telling you.

I donít buy their actual numbers and have not for a while.
    nobody does lol... i honestly think its probably 33 percent more then they are letting on maybe even higher. I also dont buy when they said it started either.

Because they you canít make **** up like that when you have WHO and CDC giving the info. In China is the government telling you.
    I see, and if New York state was giving those numbers of their own volition without cdc and who, you would then think they're lying?

Strictly from a medical perspective saying that china is fudging numbers right now during a global health crisis is laughable. The entire world is going to predicate their responses based on China's numbers in wuhan. They are not going to lie to the whole world about that. They sent 4 million masks to italy yesterday. China ****ed up and they know it, they're not gonna keep fudging numbers right now, there is no logical reason to think that they are.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    nobody does lol... i honestly think its probably 33 percent more then they are letting on maybe even higher. I also dont buy when they said it started either.
    Then why does their timeline of spread match everyone else's?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I did that a few days back.
    yea its nuts... all ya see is just wash your hands... now today on the news if you go to the hospital you 100 percent better have a mask because its no longer just droplets etc... the virus is in the air in hospitals because of ventilators or some ****. If you go to the hospital for anything you are basically in serious trouble at this point.

I see, and if New York state was giving those numbers of their own volition without cdc and who, you would then think they're lying?

Strictly from a medical perspective saying that china is fudging numbers right now during a global health crisis is laughable. The entire world is going to predicate their responses based on China's numbers in wuhan. They are not going to lie to the whole world about that. They sent 4 million masks to italy yesterday. China ****ed up and they know it, they're not gonna keep fudging numbers right now, there is no logical reason to think that they are.

Dude, your whole outlook on every aspect of life is laughable.

In case anyone forgot, this is the same guy that props up Chinese news as a reliable source of information.

More numbers from china mentioning the impact of the Wuhan shutdown on the spread of disease

https://www.chinadaily.com.cn/a/2020...21727f1ad.html

Delaying spread by 3 days may sound like nothing, but looking at some parts of the world where infections are doubling every 3 day, that's a big impact. Theres no reason to think they're lying, especially when the whole world is relying on their info in order to know how to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    In case anyone forgot, this is the same guy that props up Chinese news as a reliable source of information.
    So given that my last link is a chinese site, that means it must be false right?

Lets see, so far your only argument has been Chinese = lie.

But I'M the racist, right

Italy went on a nationwide lockdown in march 9, and they are still rising numbers daily death totals I believe. That's 19 days ago. So we prob gotta keep restrictions on for a while.

I'm wondering if states should have started restricting travel from one another. Really california Washington and New York are the 3 to worry about most. Have been for over a week.

Prob shoulda started restricting travel since then.

Florida is saying residents returning from Louisiana have to self-quarantine for two weeks. Delaware actually put themselves into shelter in place because people were leaving their homes to go to their vacation homes and going about their daily routine.

I imagine states like Maryland and Ohio, who have been out in front of this, would put some similar restrictions into effect.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Florida is saying residents returning from Louisiana have to self-quarantine for two weeks. Delaware actually put themselves into shelter in place because people were leaving their homes to go to their vacation homes and going about their daily routine.

I imagine states like Maryland and Ohio, who have been out in front of this, would put some similar restrictions into effect.
    here in phila i am ****ed... Its spreading down... we up next : (

Trump wanting to Quarantine NY/NJ and got talked out of it by the idiotic mayors and his white house people... phila is legit next

i will also say this... i am not sure i have hated a political person more than how much hate i have for the mayor of new york... he is out here trying to act like a celebrity now after doing the same crap everyone else was early on before he just decided he is gonna throw everyone else under the bus and play the look at me card... he is the only mayor that is on tv every second of every ****ing day saying the same dumb ****.

He had a chance to be out in front of this early on and did nothing now is trying to place blame everywhere else.

So given that my last link is a chinese site, that means it must be false right?

Lets see, so far your only argument has been Chinese = lie.

But I'M the racist, right

I wonder if there's a way for my PSD account to just auto reply with a facepalm to every comment you post.