Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 248 of 257 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 3850

Thread: Coronavirus

The WHO updated their PCR guidelines to fall more in line with what conspiracy theorists and suppressed MDs / virologists have been echoing for a long time now. The timing of it is being used by the Q ***** to fit their narrative tho.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Btw, china had 63 CASES (not deaths) yesterday and called a state of emergency and put numerous cities on lockdown over it.

When their leaders addressed the nation yesterday they told their country they are now in a state of war with this virus.

This is over 63 CASES.

We are having 4,000 DEATHS a day and people are thinking it's a hoax.

This isn't to defend china, I mention this so you guys can understand why we have such radically different numbers.

Even Thailand either considered or did go lockdown because of 600 CASES. Other places are taking this thing MUCH more serious.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Yeah Im not buying **** China shows the world. The Hoax isn't that its non existent

Other places are taking it less seriously. Whats the ultimate barometer for success here?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    The WHO updated their PCR guidelines to fall more in line with what conspiracy theorists and suppressed MDs / virologists have been echoing for a long time now. The timing of it is being used by the Q ***** to fit their narrative tho.
    No citation? Tight. Must be from one of your super secret truther sources and if so, I totally get it.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    No citation? Tight. Must be from one of your super secret truther sources and if so, I totally get it.
    Nah, I dont post that stuff on here, I try to keep it on a MSM level for the uninitiated. They reduced the cycle count that led to inflated "cases". People were getting banned for reiterating this theory turned fact, same for those who merely showcased what the inventor of the PCR test said, even the clip of him calling Faucci a moron can get you in trouble back then but they let Q-***** run rampant.

Nah, I dont post that stuff on here, I try to keep it on a MSM level for the uninitiated. They reduced the cycle count that led to inflated "cases". People were getting banned for reiterating this theory turned fact, same for those who merely showcased what the inventor of the PCR test said, even the clip of him calling Faucci a moron can get you in trouble back then but they let Q-***** run rampant.
    Lol sure thing, truther boi. Sounds like you've cracked the case.

Other places are taking it less seriously. Whats the ultimate barometer for success here?
    Who's taking it less serious? I dont know of any other country who's leadership pushed for their population to not take any safety measures such as wearing masks.

I'd say the barometer for success is based on 2 numbers, the death count and the stimulus amount. The people and the economy. We lost on both with president T a r d leading the way.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol sure thing, truther boi. Sounds like you've cracked the case.
    What case is that?

Suddenly NY, Chicago want to open up asap. Cute timing.

I also saw the same thing Chronz mentioned about the tests.

Also, almost 9000 reported deaths the last 2 days. Since everyone blamed Trump for the past several months, only fair that the blame falls squarely on Biden now.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Totally fair.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Also, almost 9000 reported deaths the last 2 days. Since everyone blamed Trump for the past several months, only fair that the blame falls squarely on Biden now.

Funny stuff, tinfoil hat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Soon, yes, now, no. Right now we are dealing with trumptards disastrous inability to respond, and a fully spread uncontrolled pandemic. It will take a month or so for Bidens actions to start showing up in the stats. Starting mid february, yes, everything at that point falls.squarely on biden.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Soon, yes, now, no. Right now we are dealing with trumptards disastrous inability to respond, and a fully spread uncontrolled pandemic. It will take a month or so for Bidens actions to start showing up in the stats. Starting mid february, yes, everything at that point falls.squarely on biden.

It only falls on Biden if he isn't following the scientific guidelines.

No matter the results- high or low covid rates, etc- he did the right thing if he follows what Fauci/CDC/WHO recommend.

That's what anti-sciencers refuse to understand.

Trump did terribly because he didn't do that. He put himself over the well being of the entire country.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

The numbers are as bad as they've been in the past 9 moths. But they no longer need to use it as a political tool. No politician was ever stopping the roney.

Fun fact: Trump was vaccinating 1 million per day. Biden will vaccinate 100 million in 100 days and he's playing it off like it's an improvement. Do the math. . Some people really are that stupid though.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    The numbers are as bad as they've been in the past 9 moths. But they no longer need to use it as a political tool. No politician was ever stopping the roney.

Fun fact: Trump was vaccinating 1 million per day. Biden will vaccinate 100 million in 100 days and he's playing it off like it's an improvement. Do the math. . Some people really are that stupid though.
    Fun (real) fact: this statement is a lie

Imagine being this desperate to make Trump's approach to the coronavirus look successful.