Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 210 of 230 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3442

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Yet here you are, day in and day out, like a someone with nothing better to do than argue on the internet. You probably hate Trump cause he is only willing to give you $400 a week to go along with your unemployment.

Again... raw stats vs media opinions. When you learn to think for yourself... come back to the big boy table.

Orangeman bad. PedoJoe good.
    You are a complete ****ing joke. Posts like this is exactly why 95%+ of the posters here don't take you seriously.

Telling me to think for myself when all you do is regurgitate mindless FOX News talking points, while ignoring anything that might paint your hero Donnie, the phony Christian, in a negative light.

People like you make me embarrassed to be an American.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    The same can be said for those that are bias against Trump as well, as his thread and others in the politics forum have shown.

Before you take this as me defending Trump, save your breath.
    What can be said about those bias against trump? They are oblivious to how a pandemic response should work?

And what about people who are bias against failure, and nothing else? How should they view the pandemic response?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 08-12-2020 at 02:10 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

We've been through this.

Every flu isn't counted as a flu death. Every pneumonia isn't counted as a pneumonia death. But every Covid+ is counted as a Covid death.

Why?
    Ooh! Ooh! Lemme guess: it must be because it's all a big conspiracy to take down that poor saint, Donald Trump.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    The reason you dont understand is because you support the piece of **** to such an irrational degree that as a health care worker your response to why the federal govt still hasn't shown up to the party 8 months later is to point out a mistake made by the governor and ask how its trumps fault.

Plain and simple. As a health care worker there is no other excuse for being this oblivious as to how a pandemic response should work.

Bingo (and you know I don't agree with you much).

The same can be said for those that are bias against Trump as well, as his thread and others in the politics forum have shown.

Keep those blinders on.

What can be said about those bias against trump? They are oblivious to how a pandemic response should work?

And what about people who are bias against failure, and nothing else? How should they view the pandemic response?

There are obviously people that are on both sides of the fence when it comes to being all=for or all-against Trump, that's all. Again, this is just my opinion while reading through these pages. I was labeled a "Trumptard" or some other derogatory phrase for giving a personal opinion/example. I don't even like Trump, lol. Oh well.

There are obviously people that are on both sides of the fence when it comes to being all=for or all-against Trump, that's all. Again, this is just my opinion while reading through these pages. I was labeled a "Trumptard" or some other derogatory phrase for giving a personal opinion/example. I don't even like Trump, lol. Oh well.
    I'm not necessarily mad at people for supporting trump, but it is a little hard to read some of these pro trump argument. Just dripping with ignorance.

I do honestly have trouble understanding how someone can consider themself to be pro American and also pro trump at the same time. From any objective measure that seems to be a blatant contradiction.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

All this name calling and not one person responded to the CDC link showing that flu deaths are not counted the same way as Covid deaths.

And Iím the one turning a blind eye? Keep telling yourself that itís not about your hate for Trump.

When youíve treated ONE single Covid patient, let me know.

All this name calling and not one person responded to the CDC link showing that flu deaths are not counted the same way as Covid deaths.

And Iím the one turning a blind eye? Keep telling yourself that itís not about your hate for Trump.

Ooh neat! Another completely hypocritical post along with another phony *** appeal to authority.

When you've pulled your head out out of Trump's ***, let me know.

So what of this?

Let's assume you are correct and the number is inflated, instead of 165k dead the actual number is 115k dead.

What's the point being made here?

So what of this?

Let's assume you are correct and the number is inflated, instead of 165k dead the actual number is 115k dead.

Well first of all, he's on record as saying he only believes 25% of the death tally to be legitimate. So by his bookkeeping, the actually number would be closer to 41k.

Thought that might help you understand what we're dealing with here. It's the world vs. poor, misunderstood Donnie in his eyes, and there's no convincing him otherwise.

So what of this?

Less death.

I mean, people should be heavily biased against Trump lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Less death.
    Yes, the point of pointing out these potentially lower numbers is...?

What people aren't taking into account that even if the number is inflated, people died from it at the beginning of the year before we even knew it was a thing and weren't counted as such.