Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 240 of 252 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250 ... LastLast
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 3774

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Also, I don't own a shirt that isn't white, black, navy blue, forest green or grey.
    You need some spice in your life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

For anyone that thinks covid only kills older people, or people that have health issues, here is someone that was neither. She was 30, and in perfect health:

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/t...A5s_SO_-JD13VU

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, the state knows people are gonna get together in Thanksgiving, they're trying to get ahead of it. I think Canada with their wierd October Thanksgiving already showed jump in growth rate, although it was already trending up.

Why is it weird to have a Thanksgiving during harvest? Me thinks the country that still uses the imperial system and has water freezing at 32 degrees is the weird one.

Oh and too boot, the first "weird" Canadian Thanksgiving was held in 1578. You guys just bastardized and commercialized it half a century later.
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 11-23-2020 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    For anyone that thinks covid only kills older people, or people that have health issues, here is someone that was neither. She was 30, and in perfect health:

https://wgntv.com/news/coronavirus/t...A5s_SO_-JD13VU
    1) No one has ever said it only kills old people
    2) No one says it ever kills only those with other issues
    3) There was zero evidence presented that she did not have other issues
    4) Almost everyone age 30 that gets COVID will be fine
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Why is it weird to have a Thanksgiving during harvest? Me thinks the country that still uses the imperial system and has water freezing at 32 degrees is the weird one.

Oh and too boot, the first "weird" Canadian Thanksgiving was held in 1578. You guys just bastardized and commercialized it half a century later.
    I think itís weird that Americaís is so close to Christmas.

You can't say "too boot" in a post where you're trying to pump Canada up.

No one cares about boxing day either.

Now in typical Canadian fashion, you're gonna tell me how boxing day is the original black Friday or some ****, ok, go ahead...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    But deep down you think it's cool [emoji846]

You probably still donít know how to make corn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Canada still makes plywood and panel products to converted inch dimensions, not metric like Europe.
    Europeans lay out buildings on the metric system. One of the reasons it was so simple to completely change European manufacturing to the metric system was the industrial base in Western Europe was destroyed in WWII so all most all manufacturing plants were destroyed. Canadians are better educated than Americans so when they look for a metric size part they are looking for something huge compared to an imperial size.

https://cwc.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...wood-Sizes.pdf
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

i thought this was just the flu?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You probably still donít know how to make corn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Corn has always been my achilles heel

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    Canada still makes plywood and panel products to converted inch dimensions, not metric like Europe.
    Europeans lay out buildings on the metric system. One of the reasons it was so simple to completely change European manufacturing to the metric system was the industrial base in Western Europe was destroyed in WWII so all most all manufacturing plants were destroyed. Canadians are better educated than Americans so when they look for a metric size part they are looking for something huge compared to an imperial size.

https://cwc.ca/wp-content/uploads/20...wood-Sizes.pdf
    Yeah I will admit that we do have a hybrid system. My father learned the imperial system in school and hasn't (nor ever will) grasp the metric system. It's just so much easier to use the metric system. I can count the fractions on a measuring tape but lots of people can't. By the time nasty counts his sixteenths and eights on the tape and finally marks where, say, 5 and 3/8ths of an inch is, I've already got my piece of plywood cut at 136.5 mm

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    You can't say "too boot" in a post where you're trying to pump Canada up.

No one cares about boxing day either.

Now in typical Canadian fashion, you're gonna tell me how boxing day is the original black Friday or some ****, ok, go ahead...

I have no need to pump Canada up. And boxing day has been around long, long before black friday. Here's an idea though, you Americans should make your own boxing day in February then you can claim it as yours, make it commercially more profitable for the likes of walmart and Amazon then ridicule everyone else for being "weird"

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I think it has to do with harvest times. There's a foot of snow on the ground places out west. But yeah it is weird to have the biggest holidays within a month of each other

88% off on PureVPN 5 Year Plan $1.32/m

Don't let this awesome deal pass you by - head over to PureVPN and get the benefit from a whopping 89% discount on PureVPN 5-Year Plan $1.32/m this New Year.

Shop soon and save big!

https://www.purevpn.com/vpn-deals/blackfriday