Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Good person to have an in with right now, lol. Growing season isn't far way thank goodness.
    Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    How much did you grab? Last weekend I got a half ounce but this whole self isolation business has really increased my weed smoking. Probably going to need more.
    What you guys usually pay for an ounce of top shelf up that way (and is that from the club or the streets)?

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    What you guys usually pay for an ounce of top shelf up that way (and is that from the club or the streets)?
    I've cut down a lot over the years. It's probably been a good 4 or 5 years since I've even bought an ounce to be honest. Back when I did I had a guy who'd sell an ounce to me for $180. For now I have a dispensary at the bottom of my street where if you buy an eighth the 7th gram is free.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

I've cut down a lot over the years. It's probably been a good 4 or 5 years since I've even bought an ounce to be honest. Back when I did I had a guy who'd sell an ounce to me for $180. For now I have a dispensary at the bottom of my street where if you buy an eighth the 7th gram is free.
    *quarter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

How much did you grab? Last weekend I got a half ounce but this whole self isolation business has really increased my weed smoking. Probably going to need more.
    I grabbed 3 oz. That should be good for about a month I hope.

Gonna have to pick up a half or full ounce tomorrow. I’m lucky to have a month and a half’s worth of paychecks coming in after everything shut down but I need to buy sparingly. A cart and a zip to last me ten days to two weeks.

I’m friends with my guy so he charges me anywhere between 180-200 for really good stuff, he’s more worth it buying 8ths for 30 though. Picked up some zookies the other day which was nice and sampled an 8th of some strawberry shortcake which smelled and tastes awesome. I’ll grab a zip of that if I can get one but even my plug is having trouble picking up weed with this whole shortage. There’s like 4 separate growers he goes to...as long as he stays with his nice indoor guy (who had the zookies and shortcake) everything will be okay.

I’m worried about a weed shortage out here. Ok maybe not a weed shortage but I’m worried that all of the gas will start to go away long term. I hope my homies from the hood still have the New York sours throughout all of this lmao.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Depends on the source. But I would say for really good stuff somewhere around $300 cdn. But you can get decent stuff in the $125 range if you look around. And by look around, I mean browse online. Some of these online places give crazy deals sometimes too. I haven’t actually been to a store yet, none in my city yet, they were supposed to open next month.

What the **** is happening in New York right now? They’ve had 2300 plus cases today and 14 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    What the **** is happening in New York right now? They’ve had 2300 plus cases today and 14 deaths.

Not surprising

They're almost 5x worse than the next worse state. Not at all surprised.

if you buy an eighth the 7th gram is free.
    I am not following the math/deal. Seventh eighth free you mean maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Depends on the source. But I would say for really good stuff somewhere around $300 cdn. But you can get decent stuff in the $125 range if you look around. And by look around, I mean browse online. Some of these online places give crazy deals sometimes too. I haven’t actually been to a store yet, none in my city yet, they were supposed to open next month.
    Dang. Not sure about clubs in Cali (since I don't **** with 'em) but I usually get top shelf for $100-150/oz on the street. I think it's more like $50-70/eighth straight up from the club.

I'd imagine most of it's coming from NYC? They're so densely populated that it's going to be impossible to avoid a spread like that.

People are so dumb. I have a second job working part time at a vet. We are still open and a lady came in yesterday with gloves on and a mask to get her yearly exam for her cat. something that could have easily waited. I don't understand why she came in if she was that paranoid of getting sick. We have also had several people call in wanting to schedule needless things like toenail trims since they are off of work right now. Unless your pet needs something that is urgent, stay home! You are not at home right now to run errands. Stop being stupid and risking our health and yours.

My mother in law and her siblings are dense as well. Her brother (wifes uncle) is flying in from Atlanta and they are going to have a get together this weekend along with my wifes grandmother who is 93, her uncle who is 70 and in weak health and my sister in law who has an immune deficiency as does my mother in law who is also in her 70s. We were invited over but declined and said they are being stupid. I have a feeling that is going to end badly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    People are so dumb. I have a second job working part time at a vet. We are still open and a lady came in yesterday with gloves on and a mask to get her yearly exam for her cat. something that could have easily waited. I don't understand why she came in if she was that paranoid of getting sick. We have also had several people call in wanting to schedule needless things like toenail trims since they are off of work right now. Unless your pet needs something that is urgent, stay home! You are not at home right now to run errands. Stop being stupid and risking our health and yours.

My mother in law and her siblings are dense as well. Her brother (wifes uncle) is flying in from Atlanta and they are going to have a get together this weekend along with my wifes grandmother who is 93, her uncle who is 70 and in weak health and my sister in law who has an immune deficiency as does my mother in law who is also in her 70s. We were invited over but declined and said they are being stupid. I have a feeling that is going to end badly.
    yup i yelled at my sister for the first time in like ever yesterday... she had flu like symptoms last 3 days and wouldnt go get checked... she went to hospital and they checked for flu/ phenomena etc and said all came back negative and just had to wait on the chest test and would call her with the results... She left the hospital and went to work... she managers a pizza place and does most of the cooking etc and the owner is the one that begged her to come in. She didnt find out until the next day the test results which were she had rhino virus or something

this is why we have 0 chance at stopping this disease and why people with brains were screaming how bad this is... people suck.