Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,879

    Why would someone do this?



    Vince to Gronk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681
    He must have thought this was a superior option to attempting to connect with a woman.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,879
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    He must have thought this was a superior option to attempting to connect with a woman.
    I wonder if he’s friends with that dude who put a jar of strawberry jelly stuck up his *****.
    Last edited by BSF101; 06-09-2020 at 08:06 PM.


    Vince to Gronk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,631
    The answer is in the article

    “I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis. This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point,” Islam added.

    I think it sounds great.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    12,879
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The answer is in the article

    “I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis. This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point,” Islam added.

    I think it sounds great.
    That I know but the question is why a phone charge cable?


    Vince to Gronk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681
    Why not?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,631
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    That I know but the question is why a phone charge cable?
    Too small? Not pleasurable enough?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    56,681
    Real men fist their urinary meatus.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    19,505
    Every x-ray tech has had a patient come to the ER with something stuck in their ***. It happens way more frequently than you'd think. Thankfully, I haven't had to x-ray any bizarre insertions yet, but a lot of my co-workers and friends have. An Old Spice bottle and a pool noodle are some of the strangest that I've heard.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

    Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Every x-ray tech has had a patient UPSers come to the ER with something stuck in their ***. It happens way more frequently than you'd think. Thankfully, I haven't had to x-ray any bizarre insertions yet, but a lot of my co-workers and friends have. An Old Spice bottle and a pool noodle are some of the strangest that I've heard.
    I have read that people used to get sexual gratification by inserting instruments through the penis. This is one such case, and the psychiatrist can help him beyond this point,” Islam added.
    Last edited by YoungMonk; 12-04-2020 at 02:04 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Every x-ray tech has had a patient come to the ER with something stuck in their ***. It happens way more frequently than you'd think. Thankfully, I haven't had to x-ray any bizarre insertions yet, but a lot of my co-workers and friends have. An Old Spice bottle and a pool noodle are some of the strangest that I've heard.
    Thanks for the information, keep sharing this type of info

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1
    Everything is possible in India.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •