Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 265 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 3962

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Doubtful. As soon as I step 1 foot out the door of any place my mask immediately comes off. Not sure how anyone could ever "forget they're wearing it."

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    sounds like a personal problem.

Like I said, its an incredibly minor inconvenience.

It sounds like its affecting you more than a common 6 year old
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Doubtful. As soon as I step 1 foot out the door of any place my mask immediately comes off. Not sure how anyone could ever "forget they're wearing it."

Do you exit the shower to pee?

Nice post. This post was very useful for me. I got many information from this post . Thanks for share this post. I got many information from this post. I have noted some important points in my notes book click here

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    sounds like a personal problem.

Like I said, its an incredibly minor inconvenience.

It sounds like its affecting you more than a common 6 year old
    It's a minor inconvenience for sure. Doesn't change the fact that I find it incredibly obnoxious. I still wear one anywhere I go so people feel safe and to avoid the Karen's of the world yelling. Does not bother me one bit when I see someone in a store without one on, or I go into someone's house for work and they don't wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rad_Racing View Post
    Do you exit the shower to pee?
    I do not.

Quote Originally Posted by jackra View Post
    She feels great too (if you are interested...)

Yesterday saw her, we walked, drank coffee and she told about a friend who was admitted to the hospital after vaccination.

And she doesn't know any details.
    After all, it turns out that when you are vaccinated, you are injected with this virus only it is a little weaker (as far as I understand). Is it?
    You don't understand it at all. You are not injected with attenuated virus whatsoever

....and you are attempting a conversation with a bot.

Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by jackra View Post
    She feels great too (if you are interested...)

Yesterday saw her, we walked, drank coffee and she told about a friend who was admitted to the hospital after vaccination.

And she doesn't know any details.
    After all, it turns out that when you are vaccinated, you are injected with this virus only it is a little weaker (as far as I understand). Is it?
    No, the virus never enters your body

https://twitter.com/i/status/1364561968737226756

Lol

Omg the bot responded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    It's hilarious when you drive by someone and they're wearing a mask in their own car and they're alone. Afraid to give their car covid I guess.
    That's because they are idiots. Of course what I love is seeing how all these restrictions are being eased now that Donald Trump is no longer President, just like many predicted LONG AGO!!!
    Eichel Tower

Another achingly dumb comment.

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    That's because they are idiots. Of course what I love is seeing how all these restrictions are being eased now that Donald Trump is no longer President, just like many predicted LONG AGO!!!
    Yep and yep.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Omg the bot responded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They're getting smarter.

This is some wierd ****, trust me. I feel like they're somehow tied to the chinese govt, lmao, they be doing **** like that!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Yes, its called science, it allows to easily make such predictions such as the christmas spike superimposed over Thanksgiving spike.

I even made this prediction and then made another prediction that trump supporters may very well see decreasing numbers in 2021 due to herd immunity, yet they will still stick to their stupid narrative that it was made up to make trump look bad.

Another spot on prediction by yours truly..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train