Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 169 of 169 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169
Results 2,521 to 2,522 of 2522

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    You say I am wrong and then right in the same response.
    The numbers are off, as much as 25%. That's overblown. That's the facts. The narrative would be those saying way more and those saying way less.
    Yes, because you are right in saying covid death count is inaccurate, you are wrong in saying over reported by 25%.

You referred to it as a fact. It is not.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I insinuated nothing. We are speaking of the US and over reporting of COVID cases in the US. Are you really not able to stay on topic?
    You are espousing nonsense and Facebook conspiracy drivel as if it is peer reviewed science. Almost all actual credentialed experts in the field agree that Covid deaths in the US are almost certainly UNDER REPORTED. Just because you stick your fingers in your ears and say nah nah nah doesn't make it real. I will take the word of the Scientific American journal, medical experts and a global data analytics company before I listen to unsubstantiated right winged non-science. You guys tend to believe the earth is 6000 years old also. I'm sorry that was uncalled for. I retract that statement.