Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 245 of 258 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 3869

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I've been in Florida for the past three months. It's paradise down here. You guys can hide out for another year.
    NC has been pretty much fine as well. No idea how anyone lives in Cali or NY.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post

Been goin out to bars and restaurants like 5 nights a week. This place is amazing. Also 75 and sunny all day.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I've been in Florida for the past three months. It's paradise down here. You guys can hide out for another year.

https://news.google.com/covid19/map?...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Both florida and NC trending up, what do you guys mean by everything's fine? That's just the thanksgiving effect, christmas effect around the corner.

I think winter is having a big effect, people gotta be careful everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post

Both florida and NC trending up, what do you guys mean by everything's fine? That's just the thanksgiving effect, christmas effect around the corner.

I think winter is having a big effect, people gotta be careful everywhere.

Fine as in no BS lockdowns for the most part. Not horrible places to live.

Fine as in no BS lockdowns for the most part. Not horrible places to live.

In America lockdowns make no difference. My county has been technically on a form of lockdown since march yet bars and clubs have been consistently open throughout with zero distancing.

The whole world thinks america is stupid because in america sizable portions of the population feel this virus is a hoax of sorts and dont comprehend what is going on or what sort of behavior has what effect on the stats. This stupidity starts from the top, Donald Trump.

There are multiple reasons as to why we failed in our response, including all levels and both parties in our political system.

But at the end of the day the spread will depend on the interactions of individuals with one another. Donald Trump has pushed an extremely dangerous rhetoric regarding this virus and that rhetoric has had devastating effects on both american lives and the American economy, and continue to do so.

My gym has been open full swing over 3 weeks now in the midst of a stay at home order. Peoples behavior is what will effect the spread, not unenforced lockdowns.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    In America lockdowns make no difference. My county has been technically on a form of lockdown since march yet bars and clubs have been consistently open throughout with zero distancing.

The whole world thinks america is stupid because in america sizable portions of the population feel this virus is a hoax of sorts and dont comprehend what is going on or what sort of behavior has what effect on the stats. This stupidity starts from the top, Donald Trump.

There are multiple reasons as to why we failed in our response, including all levels and both parties in our political system.

But at the end of the day the spread will depend on the interactions of individuals with one another. Donald Trump has pushed an extremely dangerous rhetoric regarding this virus and that rhetoric has had devastating effects on both american lives and the American economy, and continue to do so.

My gym has been open full swing over 3 weeks now in the midst of a stay at home order. Peoples behavior is what will effect the spread, not unenforced lockdowns.

Nothing is going to stop it. Locking down just delays it. The whole thing is stupid and the numbers our country reports are total crap. My opinion.

Nothing is going to stop it. Locking down just delays it. The whole thing is stupid and the numbers our country reports are total crap. My opinion.

Enforcing distance will definitely control spread. In the academic and science world there is absolutely zero debate about it. We saw a heavy lockdown in nyc completely change the trajectory of the growth curve. We saw numerous cities in the brink of outbreak avoid it with the march lockdown.

But the thing is there are many ways to control spread, we dont have to necessarily lockdown. But if peoples behavior isnt in line with an overall.safely distanced open economy, it is hard for this approach to work.

The crux of this approach is education. But the way our politics and media system is, it's hard to properly educate people basic principles of what's going on. I've seen little spot ads here and there, but very few and far in between.

Yes, it delays the spread, but the thing is if a vaccine hits the market after 350k deaths vs after 35k deaths, that's a major difference. It's worth having a safely distanced open economy to save those 300k lives in my opinion.

Had we done NOTHING, we would likely have millions dead by now. But states locked down and averted that. But we wouldnt need to worry locking down anymore.

Would it have been worth the millions extra lives to.have our economy open now? I dont think so, I think 350k dead is better than millions.

Last edited by nastynice; 12-31-2020 at 11:36 PM.

Careful what you say, theres an exodus of sorts going on, the last thing you want is for your neighbor to be from one of those **** holes. Im leaving as soon as I get my promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    The vaccines were not rushed. It didn't take as long to develop them because the Corona is a less complex virus than those of the past. Also, the technology is more advanced these days.
    Operation Warpspeed bypassed safety measures for a first of its kind vaccine. You can say its safe (my mom seems ok thus far but I know there have been some bad reactions) but not rushed? How was it not rushed?

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    slight allergic reactions from like 2 people......... wow the horror. take the damn vaccine and stop being so damn selfish... not just you everyone. There are parents who will refuse to vaccinate their children and those children could die from covid that you and others because of this big conspiracy about vaccinations.
    What conspiracy and who told you about it?

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    Yeah, let's take a rushed vaccine that was approved by the same FDA that told you after 60 years suddenly, Hydroxychloroquine wasn't a safe drug, good luck with that.

You know when the Covid tyranny ends More-Than-Most? It is only one of two ways. The first way is to take their rushed vaccine that will be like the mark that allows you to do things in life.

The second way, which I prefer, is for people to say, "We aren't doing this anymore. We're out! Thank you!" WE HAVE THE POWER. The first words in the Constitution are, "We the People, In Order to Form a More Perfect Union." Say what you will, the framers of the Constitution would have tarred and feathered people like Gavin Newsome, Andrew Cuomo, Gretchen Whitmer, Roy Cooper, and people like that for even suggesting that they had this kind of power. We vote for you; we pay your salaries; we're done.

Politicians are not going to voluntarily give back the power. Open your businesses, open your churches, and go on with your life. Refuse to Comply because you don't have to. YOU HAVE THE POWER!!

Think about this, if you look at when America started reopening in July, August, and September, it can specifically be pointed to the time when they stopped printing the money. That is when the whole, "We have to reopen the schools. We have to reopen the businesses" started being talked about in earnest. Reality started setting in. That was during a Trump presidency. During a Biden presidency the fake money is never running out. They will keep printing it and printing it and printing it and printing it. Reality is not there thing. A gender? What's that? Borders? What are they? Money? Just keep printing it.
    You will take the mark bruh. Face it, its game over man. Embrace the suck.

Ive been juicing up on Vit C/D along with a few other herbs. If you guys aren't then you're not truly scared of this virus.

42 people went to get the vaccine, accidentally dosed with regeneron antibody treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Ive been juicing up on Vit C/D along with a few other herbs. If you guys aren't then you're not truly scared of this virus.
    Add a bit of Zinc Gluconate daily.

Does anyone actually believe that the US has nearly 1/4 of the world's cases (around 21MM out of around 85MM)? Either we are over-reporting or the rest of the world is under-reporting. Also, does anyone believe that North Korea doesn't have any cases at all with South Korea reporting nearly 65K cases? Or that China hasn't reported a death in about 6 months?