Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 244 of 258 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 3869

Thread: Coronavirus

it sounds like thru my work I will be able to get the vaccine at the end of Feb.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    SO are you ready to remove all masks and social distancing and open things back up or you'd like masks/social distancing and most businesses suffering or being wiped out completely to continue for several more years?
    I'm all for opening everything back up and going back to how it was pre covid. It's been 9 months. This **** is beyond stupid at this point. And Biden says he's gonna start off with "just 100 days of mandatory mask wearing." What happened to 2 weeks to flatten the curve? It's a joke at this point.

If people want to wear masks, go ahead. Nobody should feel like they have to though. My body my choice.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by goingfor28; 12-18-2020 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I'm all for opening everything back up and going back to how it was pre covid. It's been 9 months. This **** is beyond stupid at this point. And Biden says he's gonna start off with "just 100 days of mandatory mask wearing." What happened to 2 weeks to flatten the curve? It's a joke at this point.

If people want to wear masks, go ahead. Nobody should feel like they have to though. My body my choice.

If anyone in public not wearing mask was either fined $1k or put in a holding tank for the day, the economy would be able to.open up much more than it is right now.

It's very simple, no masks = shut down, masks = no shut down.

Where I live lots of businesses arent following protocol, that's why the numbers are so bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

My body my choice.

Lol **** that. I'll let everyone else be the guinea pigs in this facial paralysis shot before I even remotely begin to consider getting it myself.

There will likely be at least 5 options for vaccinations before this is done. There are currently over 10 companies running trials and all of the vaccines are effective according to what I've read. You can discuss your options with your provider and make an informed decision. As for me, I am taking the first option available. I want to get this behind me as soon as possible.

Lol **** that. I'll let everyone else be the guinea pigs in this facial paralysis shot before I even remotely begin to consider getting it myself.

0.02% of those vaccinated got Balls Palsey. You have a lot better chance of dying or getting seriously injured every time you drive more than one mile.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I understand your angle. But what’s the difference between this and any other mandatory vaccine?
    There's mandatory vaccines?

I'm not anti Vax. My kids get vaxxed and I get the flu shot every year too.

I'm not, however, the slightest bit interested in some mystery shot that was rushed out without proper testing over a longer period of time. Not happening.

The vaccines were not rushed. It didn't take as long to develop them because the Corona is a less complex virus than those of the past. Also, the technology is more advanced these days.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55388846

welp was fun while it lasted

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

What was fun while it lasted?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    What was fun while it lasted?
    Seriously, I wan't to know what you meant. Are you referring to the vaccines being no longer effective? If so, you're nuttier than I thought you were.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

we dont have a clue either way... the vaccine should still be effective but this virus mutating and cuomo begging us to just down anyone coming in and out of our country says a **** ton.... 70 pct more passable when we dont have it under control as is and only 54 pct of americans are willing to take the vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

The Drs at CDC and in Britain think that the vaccine will be effective against this variant. Possibly not as effective as against the virus we currently have, but not bad.

I've been in Florida for the past three months. It's paradise down here. You guys can hide out for another year.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Lofl