Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 185 of 231 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3461

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    If that's what you gathered, well, ok I guess.

Sham, no, but I do think it's certainly not as it appears. You do throw words in my mouth though, I never said the numbers were a hoax. I think it's fair to wonder what the true numbers are, do you not?

Our county has had 7 deaths. I already gave you the info on the friend of ours, the average age for the other 6, 84. One was from a car wreck, still marked COVID. A couple were from a nursing home.

Just doesn't all add up is all I'm saying.
    Everything you've said shows you think the effects of this virus are being greatly exaggerated. If you think there's a wide gap between a "sham" and "being greatly exaggerated", I don't know what to tell you. If you have some theory that's based on something the least bit substantial, please share it.

**** or get off the pot time. You can't make these bold allusions and then act offended (or back away from them) when someone challenges what you are saying and expect to be taken seriously.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    It's not a professional opinion, but I have taken epidemiology at a graduate level, and I'm not sure if you guys in healthcare did, but if you did you can either vouch for or against me..

Any ****in idiot that has taken epidemiology knows this. It's the most basic ****, its epi 101.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Any idiot knows what? That that an acceptable death rate should have been 30-40k? or that 70% of the deaths could have been saved by wearing masks? Can you explain how you came to these conclusions?

What do you do for a living that you needed to study epidemiology at a graduate level?
    Last edited by The20thK; 08-05-2020 at 02:45 PM.

That sounds insane. Your friend sound like a witch doctor, lol.

What is his reasoning that lead him to say 10%? Lol, I cant even take that **** seriously, but ask him what his basis is. I'm very curious.

We can say with high confidence that New York city's initial outbreak numbers were fairly accurate given that they adjusted them based on past years data. They actually undercounted it by about 3,000 when matched against past years statistics. So if we know this about nyc numbers, how could the current death counts be 10%, it would go against the initial data we had regarding this thing.

Matched against what stats from the year before? Im not understanding what stat could be matched.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Any idiot knows what? That that an acceptable death rate should have been 30-40k?

What do you do for a living that you needed to study epidemiology at a graduate level?
    Any idiot knows the basic measures I'm mentioning regarding screening and distance. Studies right now are saying wearing a mask decreases transmission by over 80%. That translates to 30k dead, not 150k.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Matched against what stats from the year before? Im not understanding what stat could be matched.
    They take the number of hospitalized patient deaths in February and March from numerous years past and take the average and match it against this years number.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Everything you've said shows you think the effects of this virus are being greatly exaggerated. If you think there's a wide gap between a "sham" and "being greatly exaggerated", I don't know what to tell you. If you have some theory that's based on something the least bit substantial, please share it.

**** or get off the pot time. You can't make these bold allusions and then act offended (or back away from them) when someone challenges what you are saying and expect to be taken seriously.
    Bold allusions, why, because I don't think the numbers are real?

You have an agenda, it's showing, have fun with it I guess.

Any idiot knows the basic measures I'm mentioning regarding screening and distance. Studies right now are saying wearing a mask decreases transmission by over 80%. That translates to 30k dead, not 150k.

So you're basis for determining the acceptable death rate is based on science that we are currently studying. Awesome! Do you not see the flaw in that logic? No one was calling for masks back in March. Not R's or D's and no Drs or the CDC or WHO. So how is it that you, in your infinite wisdom, can decide in Aug of 2020 what should have happened in March/April of 2020?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could bet on the Superbowl after it was played?

They take the number of hospitalized patient deaths in February and March from numerous years past and take the average and match it against this years number.

I think that is an extremely flawed and simplified way to view these number.

So you're basis for determining the acceptable death rate is based on science that we are currently studying. Awesome! Do you not see the flaw in that logic? No one was calling for masks back in March. Not R's or D's and no Drs or the CDC or WHO. So how is it that you, in your infinite wisdom, can decide in Aug of 2020 what should have happened in March/April of 2020?

Wouldn't it be nice if we could bet on the Superbowl after it was played?
    Lol, I was calling for masks back in february. I was even mocked on this forum for it. Again, it's not infinite wisdom, it's quote the opposite. It's just that I'm not a ****in dumb ****. That's it. No more.

Only a dumb **** would run the type of response we have had so far.

Epi 101. It ain't rocket science.

(..its brain surgery, lol)

I think that is an extremely flawed and simplified way to view these number.
    Depends on what you are trying to accomplish. Anyone that uses these numbers will do so understanding that they are over simplified. But we don't ignore it because it helps us get a more accurate picture.

He knows better than any doctor.

For the people who work at hospitals, any truth to there being a financial incentive for reporting covid deaths?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Lol whatever you say, man. You're giving stock to a "doctor you know" who claims only 10% of the stated COVID-19 deaths are legitimate, while downplaying the virus' effects at every opportunity possible. Yet you say it's ME who has an agenda here.

Total clown approach to a conversation, BDawk. Keep burying your head in the sand.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Lol, I was calling for masks back in february. I was even mocked on this forum for it. Again, it's not infinite wisdom, it's quote the opposite. It's just that I'm not a ****in dumb ****. That's it. No more.

Only a dumb **** would run the type of response we have had so far.

Epi 101. It ain't rocket science.

(..its brain surgery, lol)

You weren't mocked for saying wearing masks would be helpful back in February. You were mocked for claiming that absolutely no shutdown would be necessary as long as we wore masks and for holding up China as a beacon of intelligence and integrity when it comes to their COVID-19 response and sharing of data.

Nice try though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    He knows better than any doctor.
    I love how since you're incapable of making an intelligent argument on this topic, you instead hang on the coattails of anyone who disagrees with me (even if their argument is complete hogwash). Again: oh so predictable.