Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 275 of 275 FirstFirst ... 175225265273274275
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4120

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Because the right is devoid of any scientific foundational positions, they always deflect with straw man arguments and other logical fallacies. It's just who they are..
    I dont vote but the science has been settled for awhile now. masks dont do **** and that was vs bigger microbes. im ok with wearing a mask cuz I'd rather not start **** or get fired but just leave the children alone.

the last lockdown was a failure, can we survive another.
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Covid has hit several family members this week. All got shots prior. All symptoms seem pretty mild.
    it hit my gf whos in AZ. I really wish I could be with her. I wanted to try an experiment where I go down on her and devour her sexually.

2 of my cousins did that for their ladies (they're sisters) when they supposedly got covid, helped them recover and the men never got sick.
    My gf is having a fever on and off for 2-3 days now, shes saying she hopes I dont get hit that bad. Im talking to my cardiologist about the jeb in a week, see if my condition requires any special precautions. I doubt it but hes the last guy I need to talk to before deciding to take the plunge and join yall jebbed.
    Random Highlight of the Month: * RARE - Zo DUNKS on Shaq *

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    I dont vote but the science has been settled for awhile now. masks dont do **** and that was vs bigger microbes. im ok with wearing a mask cuz I'd rather not start **** or get fired but just leave the children alone.

I have faithfully worn my n95 with a surgical mask over it with all of my patients since this pandemic began. I also make all of my patients wear a mask and wear it properly. I've supplemented with vitamin C since the start of the pandemic, have not had the vaccine, and have never had Covid. Take that information for what it's worth.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Maria Sakkari Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

This is a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Covid has hit several family members this week. All got shots prior. All symptoms seem pretty mild.
    That, fortunately is what the literature is saying about Covid right now. If you are vaccinated, you can get infected, but you won't get as sick as you would have.
    This said, Prayers for a full recovery. Give them my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    I have faithfully worn my n95 with a surgical mask over it with all of my patients since this pandemic began. I also make all of my patients wear a mask and wear it properly. I've supplemented with vitamin C since the start of the pandemic, have not had the vaccine, and have never had Covid. Take that information for what it's worth.
    Add some Vitamin D and Zinc Gluconate to your routine and be sure you drink enough fluid -- this was advice I got when I had Covid last year.

Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    This is a lie.
    Surgical masks and N-95s work pretty well, if you wear them properly. Many people do not. Gators do no good. Cloth masks have to be at least 3 layers to really help. Many people are wearing improper masks and wearing them improperly -- and then complaining that masks don't work.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    That, fortunately is what the literature is saying about Covid right now. If you are vaccinated, you can get infected, but you won't get as sick as you would have.
    This said, Prayers for a full recovery. Give them my best.
    Things went well. 1201 am on Saturday kids hugged momma. I waited til morning (sleep for the win )
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Application of vacuum technology
    VACUUM FURNACE
    Metallurgical industry: The vacuum technology used in the metallurgical industry includes molten steel vacuum processing, vacuum melting, vacuum induction melting, induction shell melting, vacuum arc remelting, etc. Among them, the vacuum treatment of molten steel is a very important aspect of the metallurgical industry. This technology is mainly used in the atomic energy industry, aerospace technology, ocean drilling technology, gas engine technology, automobile industry, aircraft manufacturing, high-speed trains and other high-tech industries to control and process certain elements in steel, and to The life and reliability of materials put forward higher and higher requirements.
    Analysis Of Material Selection And Heat Treatment Process For Gear Parts
    Electronics and microelectronics industry: Microelectronics technology requires smaller and smaller electronic components and circuits, and higher integration requirements. This is inseparable from the application of vacuum technology, especially the microfabrication technology of VLSI. The formation of geometrical structure, ultra-thin layer growth technology, and particle beam injection technology all require a high-quality and clean vacuum environment, which shows its development Dependence on vacuum technology and equipment.
    Introduction Of Planetary Gear Heat Treatment Process

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    Surgical masks and N-95s work pretty well, if you wear them properly. Many people do not. Gators do no good. Cloth masks have to be at least 3 layers to really help. Many people are wearing improper masks and wearing them improperly -- and then complaining that masks don't work.
    Fairly accurate on masks in terms of protecting the wearer. What the double ply surgical masks do is greatly reduce the amount of droplets that make it into the airspace as well as reduce the drop zone radius for larger droplets (gravity) by greatly reducing the velocity of air expelled from the mask wearers nose and mouth. The bottom line is that if everyone in a room is wearing a surgical mask properly the amount of total viral load in the airspace per unit time will be reduced. This in itself is a risk reduction. Not foolproof but absolutely reduces the risk of getting infected.