Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 82 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 2151

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, that's totally what is going on.
    It hasnít? Iíve been sitting here with a ruler for a few days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

This thing will end up likely killing 75 to 100k people in the US even with all the lockdowns and extreme suppression measures being undertaken. Imagine if we had kept business as usual with now isolation or distancing. Would have been easily the worst pandemic since 1918. We are bending the curve even though it is painful.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I wonder how many elderly/mentally handicapped people were essentially left to die because of the mass panic...how many people are going/have committed suicide because of isolation, how many children are going to be abused even more due to their parent being home more, how many spouses or significant others are going to be abused, how many undocumented kids are left locked in cages, or how many people are going hungry/struggling to pay their rent because theyíve been laid off of work. Hell, big F for the people that moved in with the significant other during the pandemic and are realizing that they shouldnít have done that lol.

Honestly, all of those things worry me more than the virus itself. Iím not saying open up the country and let everything go back to normal but ****, once this whole thing is over, suicide rates, domestic violence, and mental illness rates are definitely going to skyrocket.
    I work with a few older black ladies and itís sad how many of them say that they leave it in gods hands. I want to slap them so they can understand thatís not how things work. One ladyís mother already passed away because of it and she has it her self and she is like 60 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    This thing will end up likely killing 75 to 100k people in the US even with all the lockdowns and extreme suppression measures being undertaken. Imagine if we had kept business as usual with now isolation or distancing. Would have been easily the worst pandemic since 1918. We are bending the curve even though it is painful.
    it would have been in the millions had we kept everything open and said to hell with it and that might seem like an extreme number but our medical system would have imploded and so many more would have died and what will likely be 100k deaths would have been over a million because the virus would have spread so fast and decimated everything.... but yo its no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    That seems optimistic. The models apparently say 100-220K if we do things perfectly which obviously weíre not doing.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I wonder how many elderly/mentally handicapped people were essentially left to die because of the mass panic...how many people are going/have committed suicide because of isolation, how many children are going to be abused even more due to their parent being home more, how many spouses or significant others are going to be abused, how many undocumented kids are left locked in cages, or how many people are going hungry/struggling to pay their rent because theyíve been laid off of work. Hell, big F for the people that moved in with the significant other during the pandemic and are realizing that they shouldnít have done that lol.

Honestly, all of those things worry me more than the virus itself. Iím not saying open up the country and let everything go back to normal but ****, once this whole thing is over, suicide rates, domestic violence, and mental illness rates are definitely going to skyrocket.
    I got advice for all of them. Take your beating and live, or swing back, or swing first but live

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

And we have been anxiously waiting your results...

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post

Lucky you. I just have my micrometer.

Divorce rates in China went way up as soon as they were let out.

But I donít agree with you about the after this is over part. I think those things you mentioned are already happening. Unless you mean that they wonít get reported until after.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I got advice for all of them. Take your beating and live, or swing back, or swing first but live

I donít know what this means but Iím inclined to agree

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Divorce rates in China went way up as soon as they were let out.

But I donít agree with you about the after this is over part. I think those things you mentioned are already happening. Unless you mean that they wonít get reported until after.
    I agree these things are already happening. I probably couldíve been more clear, I think that these things are all happening as we speak and I think theyíre being reported, I just donít think weíll understand the severity of the issue until coronavirus is over. Right now, everybody is enamored with COVID related statistics, leaving other things sort of buried that would otherwise make the news in a regular time.

Point is, Iím taking all stats with a grain of salt until a vaccine is distributed to everyone. Suicides for instance are going up/going to go up but weíre not going to address a lot of these issues/notice the reporting until people are finally able to leave their homes.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumť

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Lucky you. I just have my micrometer.
    Iíve been using this banana that Iíve been waiting to ripen.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I work with a few older black ladies and itís sad how many of them say that they leave it in gods hands. I want to slap them so they can understand thatís not how things work. One ladyís mother already passed away because of it and she has it her self and she is like 60 years old.
    I canít speak for everybody but I donít know many people in my age range that have that attitude nonetheless believe in divine intervention. I think itís just an older generational thing, itís a way to cope/rationalize the fact/idea that things are out of their control.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    And we have been anxiously waiting your results...
    anything less than 8 and i am disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    anything less than 8 and i am disappoint
    Then you'll love my fully erect 8.5 centimeter dong.