Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 75 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2146

Thread: Coronavirus

https://nypost.com/2020/04/02/chinas...-organization/

thoughts?

but why would china lie lol

As for China’s official figures on cases and deaths: These are obviously an undercount, possibly a preposterous one. Regarding prevalence: China’s health numbers didn’t even count infected patients if they tested positive but remained asymptomatic.

Their numbers are undoubtedly ****ed. Why is this even a question? Just looking at all the data we have with other countries, it's pretty obvious.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    it also makes sense that their numbers are lower when they are telling lies about their numbers
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    Their numbers are undoubtedly ****ed. Why is this even a question? Just looking at all the data we have with other countries, it's pretty obvious.

What's obvious about it?

Their numbers followed the exact same growth curve we are seeing all over the world. Their curve was then altered due to an aggressive lockdown. You can see the same thing in California now, 2 weeks after our partial lockdown you can already see the growth curve not rising for 4 straight days now. And this is with LA on the brink of an outbreak, so you can see how effective just a partial lockdown was for the rest of the state.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

[
    [B]As for China’s official figures on cases and deaths: These are obviously an undercount,
    lmao, I just was about to copy paste this from the article

That is some scintillating evidence right there!

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Disagree. We can already see difference in growth curve between New York and California, and this is from a very light lockdown 2 weeks ago.

China had a straight up lockdown. The highways into and out of Wuhan were literaly empty. Giant 6 lane high ways with cones across them and not one car.

Again, in wuhan when someone tested positive, they would disinfect the ENTIRE BLOCK. Every building on the block. They would screen temperature of every citizen on the block.

Them having significantly less death toll is what should be expected based on how the government is approaching this issue. That's just science. That's just biology physiology, and pathology. You can read everything in a medical text book and predict everything that's happening right now. That's just science.

Last edited by nastynice; 04-04-2020 at 03:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Disagree. We can already see difference in growth curve between New York and California, and this is from a very light lockdown 2 weeks ago.

China had a straight up lockdown. The highways into and out of Wuhan were literaly empty. Giant 6 lane high ways with cones across them and not one car.

Again, in wuhan when someone tested positive, they would disinfect the ENTIRE BLOCK. Every building on the block. They would screen temperature of every citizen on the block.

Them having significantly less death toll is what should be expected based on how the government is approaching this issue. That's just science. That's just biology physiology, and pathology. You can read everything in a medical text book and predict everything that's happening right now. That's just science.

not when it first started... like when it actually first started unless you believe their lies... oh wait nvm

not when it first started... like when it actually first started unless you believe their lies... oh wait nvm
    No not when they first started, this was after lockdown.

I never said they did it when they first started. If they did this when they first started then we wouldnt be sitting here dealing with this mess.

No not when they first started, this was after lockdown.

I never said they did it when they first started. If they did this when they first started then we wouldnt be sitting here dealing with this mess.

so after the 30k deaths then did not divulge? nice. We agree

so after the 30k deaths then did not divulge? nice. We agree
    lol, what 30k deaths??

How could they have had 30k deaths that early without anyone else in the world having any?

Earlier you were talking about numbers that dont make sense, maybe you're right I dont know, but 30k at face value makes no sense at all, it doesnt fall within any trend we are seeing anywhere else in the world.

lol, what 30k deaths??

How could they have had 30k deaths that early without anyone else in the world having any?

Earlier you were talking about numbers that dont make sense, maybe you're right I dont know, but 30k at face value makes no sense at all, it doesnt fall within any trend we are seeing anywhere else in the world.

Over 20k urns full of ashes have been delivered to funeral homes in Wuhan since January. But keep believing their lies.

Even the CIA is on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/02/u...rus-china.html
    Last edited by mike_noodles; 04-04-2020 at 12:17 PM.

What's obvious about it?

Their numbers followed the exact same growth curve we are seeing all over the world. Their curve was then altered due to an aggressive lockdown. You can see the same thing in California now, 2 weeks after our partial lockdown you can already see the growth curve not rising for 4 straight days now. And this is with LA on the brink of an outbreak, so you can see how effective just a partial lockdown was for the rest of the state.

Hmm I dont know, maybe how there numbers are completely inconsistent with everybody else's? Use your brain and make connections

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Over 20k urns full of ashes have been delivered to funeral homes in Wuhan since January. But keep believing their lies.

Come on. We all know nasty knows better than the CIA. He is PSD's resident expert on damn near everything; a modern day Renaissance man if you will.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post

I dont get your take, so you are saying that their numbers are too inconsistent with everyone else's so they must be lying.

At the same time you're implying they had 20 thousand deaths, which is even more inconsistent numbers relative to the world than the 3,500 they've reported.

How is it that you have no issue believing the even more inconsistent number?

Hmm I dont know, maybe how there numbers are completely inconsistent with everybody else's? Use your brain and make connections

Their numbers are inconsistent with america and italy and a few other countries with inept governments that thought this virus would magically disappear with the sun.

Their numbers are consistent with countries who reacted the same way china did, with aggressive testing and quarantining.

I'm not saying you're wrong, maybe china did lie, bit there is no inconsistencies in their numbers any more than there is between NY and CA numbers. One state issued and carried out a lockdown. One state waited. The numbers reflect that.

The way people act will affect the spread. That's just a fact. You think its coincidence that Louisiana had Mardi gras a month ago and now they are dealing with heavy spread?