Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 74 of 144 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2151

Thread: Coronavirus

https://www.cnn.com/videos/health/20...etroit-vpx.cnn

but yo all people need to do is wash their hands remember? this is why i said from day 1 you need to shut everything down because nomatter how self aware you are there is idiotic people that will put you and your families lives in danger.

went to acme today for beer... there was a guy opening and touching every roll to feel if they were refresh without using a plastic glove that was right next to the bins in the supermarket.... this woman and me walked over and told security.. security held him there and acme people had to come out and had to remove all of the bread at acme.

i legit wonder if the dude will get in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    went to acme today for beer... there was a guy opening and touching every roll to feel if they were refresh without using a plastic glove that was right next to the bins in the supermarket.... this woman and me walked over and told security.. security held him there and acme people had to come out and had to remove all of the bread at acme.

i legit wonder if the dude will get in trouble.
    There was some dumb**** at the market touching every single banana trying to find the most ripe ones. I called him an ignorant **** and made sure everybody saw what he was doing. Some people just don't get it

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    There was some dumb**** at the market touching every single banana trying to find the most ripe ones. I called him an ignorant **** and made sure everybody saw what he was doing. Some people just don't get it

lol, bro relax a bit..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

My neighbor downstairs got Corona, he be self isolating. I see him talking to his wife thru the window, but I'm tripping cuz his kids be inside with him, so I'm like damn, little hotspot right below me.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm not mad at that

You should be. We donít have the infrastructure to do so, and **** will be expensive as ****.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    You should be. We donít have the infrastructure to do so, and **** will be expensive as ****.
    Well let's see what sort if happy medium US made products can find. I dont mind paying 10% more for products made in America. I think a lot of Americans would agree with me.

There are already products made in USA, while it may not be the most efficient it certainly can be done.

Really we should try and get cheap labor from central and south america. It would help solidify relations closer to US region.

lol, bro relax a bit..

I was pissed cause I wanted some but wasn't going to take any after seeing that lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shady66 View Post
    I was pissed cause I wanted some but wasn't going to take any after seeing that lol

Ah, ok

Fair move then..

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    https://nypost.com/2020/04/03/cats-c...us-study-says/

cats can now get and pass along the virus.
    Holy ****. The Simpson's are God's among us

Well let's see what sort if happy medium US made products can find. I dont mind paying 10% more for products made in America. I think a lot of Americans would agree with me.

There are already products made in USA, while it may not be the most efficient it certainly can be done.

Really we should try and get cheap labor from central and south america. It would help solidify relations closer to US region.

Its impossible to compete bro. The Chinese people are willing to die for pittance, while many come to America to freeload. I tried getting friends to stop shopping at Walmart or at least buy from the UK. Its hard when life is this hard. Trump has done a lot to raise the economy but nothing competes with those commies. I imagine it gets harder now

Imagine another five months of quarantine.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY, Calif. (KGO) -- As the Bay Area heads into another weekend of sheltering-in-place due to the novel coronavirus pandemic, many folks are asking how much longer will it take before restrictions are lifted. That's one of the questions that a Stanford research team set out to answer by developing an interactive tool that models the spread of COVID-19 over time with interventions such as quarantine and social distancing.

"We estimate that shelter-in-place would have to remain in place for about five months or more in order to actually completely suppress the epidemic," said Stanford biology professor Erin Mordecai.

While it's not likely for a shelter-in-place order to remain in effect for that long, Mordecai says we're beginning to see some of the positive effects of social distancing in Santa Clara County, based on data from the global MIDAS network. However, lifting interventions too early could lead to a second outbreak. With that said, strategies such as more widespread testing could lead to better contact tracing.
    https://abc7news.com/health/coronavi...uture/6074566/

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Imagine another five months of quarantine.

https://abc7news.com/health/coronavi...uture/6074566/
    No thank you

I'm watching how they responded to corona in wuhan. If anyone feels like they have fever they are automatically surveillanced. If someone tests positive a disinfectant crew goes into the whole block into every building and disinfects it, they take screening temperatures of every resident on the block. If anyone has a high temp they are on surveillance.

The doctors in the corona ward aren't allowed to take anything in or out. They even bought new cell phones so they could have a phone when on the ward. Even the camera from the camera crew had to spend a day on quarantine afterward before the crew could get it back.

China had a very planned out course of action and it makes complete sense why their numbers were so much lower compared to Italy and New York.

I'm watching how they responded to corona in wuhan. If anyone feels like they have fever they are automatically surveillanced. If someone tests positive a disinfectant crew goes into the whole block into every building and disinfects it, they take screening temperatures of every resident on the block. If anyone has a high temp they are on surveillance.

The doctors in the corona ward aren't allowed to take anything in or out. They even bought new cell phones so they could have a phone when on the ward. Even the camera from the camera crew had to spend a day on quarantine afterward before the crew could get it back.

China had a very planned out course of action and it makes complete sense why their numbers were so much lower compared to Italy and New York.

it also makes sense that their numbers are lower when they are telling lies about their numbers