Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 144 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    It was the death rate that stuck out to me, not the infection rate. Italy is still behind considering this thing hit China in what, December? Yet they already have more deaths?
    By all accounts Italians didnít take it serious which led to everyone getting it and more deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by statquo View Post
    By all accounts Italians didnít take it serious which led to everyone getting it and more deaths.
    This is the problem, I still see lots and lots of people not taking it seriously right now.

About 30,00 cases in the US, half of them in NY State, 370 deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    As much as I despise the people currently making decisions here in the U.S. it certainly could be worse

Hungary: Viktor Orban's administration in Hungary moves to use the pandemic as an opportunity to temporarily suspend democracy and convert the country into a de facto dictatorship, including suspension of parliament, elections, and new executive powers to imprison citizens for up to 5 years for "spreading rumors". Orban has the 2/3rds majority needed to pass some fairly extreme bills, however this one would require 4/5ths majority because it alters parliamentary rules.

Iran: More people have now died in Iran's Fars province from alcohol poisoning while trying to protect themselves from the coronavirus than from the disease itself, Iranian media report. A persistent rumour in Iran claims that drinking alcohol helps protect individuals from contracting the virus

Barr and the DOJ want to suspend constitutional rights during the Coronavirus emergency such as "asking Congress to craft legislation allowing chief justice to indefinitely hold people without trial and suspend other constitutionally protected rights". So it is just as much as an American tradition for politicians and appointees to go after people's rights.

Senator Rand Paul, who was the only senator to oppose a coronavirus relief package, has come down with the virus. What makes it really ironical is his father Dr. Ron Raul, a former Republican congressman, wrote an essay titled "The Coronavirus Hoax" for a local Virginia newspaper stating "People should ask themselves whether this coronavirus "pandemic" could be a big hoax, with the actual danger of the disease massively exaggerated by those who seek to profit, financially or politically, from the ensuing panic"

Daddy should give sonny a visit and give him a big wet one across the lips and then STFU.
    Last edited by WES445; 03-22-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    This is the problem, I still see lots and lots of people not taking it seriously right now.
    Same here. Went out in to the mountains yesterday to peep a cool vista point, get some fresh air, and maybe go for a walk. This area I went to is generally pretty desolate. Yesterday however? More people than I've ever seen on that road in my life. Every turnout, vista point, or hiking zone was absolutely jam packed with a bunch of ****ing idiots.

I just stayed in my car at the best vista point, smoke a few bong loads, and bounced....after playing this song real loud:

https://youtu.be/ugtN6HCqatc

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Same here. Went out in to the mountains yesterday to peep a cool vista point, get some fresh air, and maybe go for a walk. This area I went to is generally pretty desolate. Yesterday however? More people than I've ever seen on that road in my life. Every turnout, vista point, or hiking zone was absolutely jam packed with a bunch of ****ing idiots.

I just stayed in my car at the best vista point, smoke a few bong loads, and bounced....after playing this song real loud:

https://youtu.be/ugtN6HCqatc
    https://twitter.com/TheCoronaMemes/s...356903937?s=09

The building I work in is considered a necessity so I have to go to work being that I am a supervisor meanwhile half 3/4 of the staff under me gets 2 weeks off paid, after that itís take tour vacations and sick days.

I am ****ed.

40 percent of the people tested today in NYC were positives. That is a bad sign as we continue to test. We are on pace to have 2 million people seeking unemployment checks. I don't think getting one 1 thousand dollar check is going to do it. How much is rent in NYC or Chicago? That won't cover most rent.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    40 percent of the people tested today in NYC were positives. That is a bad sign as we continue to test. We are on pace to have 2 million people seeking unemployment checks. I don't think getting one 1 thousand dollar check is going to do it. How much is rent in NYC or Chicago? That won't cover most rent.
    I've never lived in NY, but I'm guessing a 1 bedroom apartment in NYC probably costs more per month than my mortgage.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    I've never lived in NY, but I'm guessing a 1 bedroom apartment in NYC probably costs more per month than my mortgage.
    To be in a good neighborhood in Chicago, double what they are giving easily and that is stretching the good neighborhood part.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Everyone tested is probably high risk and showing symptoms

There isnt enough tests to go around. Even health care workers cant get tested here. The biggest issue with this virus is its new and so spreading quickly and demand overloading the supply

The issue is we cant even get a supply of what we need.

I don't know about conspiracies but early on it crossed my mind US may have planted it to help us exert power on them, now the opposite is crossing my mind. China is the ones who can manufactur and keep up construction of hospital space/ beds and supplies. Then during this trade war this **** makes us more reliant on them.

I heard russia already started closing off their border to china since January. Way faster than anything we did. Actually when did trump wanna ban china flights?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

This weekend the beach in San Francisco had lots of people. There wasn't a spot to be had in the parking lots. I didn't see any huge mass like in Florida, but it's still very concerning having such a large amount of people in one area. Thankfully, other parts of the city have been pretty desolate since the shelter-in-place began on Tuesday.

Across the Golden Gate Bridge people flocked to those beaches forcing residents to hold signs trying to shoo them away. That county has now shutdown the beaches and all parks.

Some people are treating this shelter-in-place as a vacation. It's ridiculous and irresponsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    This weekend the beach in San Francisco had lots of people. There wasn't a spot to be had in the parking lots. I didn't see any huge mass like in Florida, but it's still very concerning having such a large amount of people in one area. Thankfully, other parts of the city have been pretty desolate since the shelter-in-place began on Tuesday.

Across the Golden Gate Bridge people flocked to those beaches forcing residents to hold signs trying to shoo them away. That county has now shutdown the beaches and all parks.

Some people are treating this shelter-in-place as a vacation. It's ridiculous and irresponsible.
    It's all a hoax #qanon.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It's all a hoax #qanon.
    I thought it was something Trump created so he can get those dirty dems who human traffic kids for their sexual deviant ways and as of now Oprah and Tom Hanks have been arrested because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I thought it was something Trump created so he can get those dirty dems who human traffic kids for their sexual deviant ways and as of now Oprah and Tom Hanks have been arrested because of it.
    Lol, I went down that rabbit hole. Instantly regretted it.