Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 144 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    na.. i can deal with these people... the people that sicken me are the people that downplay this so they can watch their sports and the idiots that say OMG its not that serious... i have 0 issues with selfish pricks making money off of a pandemic because it doesn't surprise me.... what has actually surprised me is people downplaying this because they cant watch their fav sports and are willing to watch people go out and infect people because well do i even need to explain?

now this is evil that you posted as well but its the lesser of the evils... people making money off the pandemic--------------------------------------> people who give no **** and down play the virus because they are idiots/morons and flat out dumb *****... but its cool because THIS ISNT THAT SERIOUS

oh and pricks wasn't covered.... i dont want to be banned if a mod wants to edit it please do... it just didnt come up as a bad word.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 03-14-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You forgot about....WEED.

bruh... my friend was telling me about how he had his brother that got med weed and it was for anxiety and that it was the best weed ever.... made him laugh/smile for the longest... he went home popped on some music and enjoy his night............................ can i get some lol and i dont even smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    na.. i can deal with these people... the people that sicken me are the people that downplay this so they can watch their sports and the idiots that say OMG its not that serious... i have 0 issues with selfish pricks making money off of a pandemic because it doesnt surprise me.... what has actually surprised me is people downplaying this because they cant watch their fav sports and are willing to watch people go out and infect people because well do i even need to explain?

now this is evil that you posted as well but its the lesser of the evils... people making money off the pandemic--------------------------------------> people who give no **** and down play the virus because they are idiots/morons and flat out dumb *****... but its cool because THIS ISNT THAT SERIOUS
    I've definitely changed my stance. I'm still not personally concerned for my health when it comes to this, but I totally get taking extra precautions, washing hands more, keeping hand sanitizer on me, etc.
    If I can do little things like that to hopefully help an elderly person or someone who's immune system maybe isn't quite right, stay healthy, then it absolutely makes sense to do these things.
    The next month + of zero sports really is going to suck though. Not even gonna pretend like it won't. It's been 2 days and I miss them already lol.

4. 03-14-2020, 07:30 AM
    Reason
    Stop trolling - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I heard the PM's wife got cancer, no?
    Word on the street is she got it at a ranch down in Arizona.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Just a shout out to Shammy and GottaBelieve, keep up the high quality posts. Need more of these than some of the random mumbling that goes in between amongst some of the members here.

As of March 2, Italy had about 2000 cases and 50 deaths. As of today they have almost 18000 cases and 1200 deaths

Right now the US has about 2300 cases and 50 deaths

8. 03-14-2020, 10:04 AM
    Reason
    Stop trolling - Rush

9. 03-14-2020, 10:16 AM
    Reason
    Stop trolling - Rush

Quote Originally Posted by Boyer14 View Post
    Time for panic mode!!!!!!!
    Ohmygod, what to do what do?????????

Time to put your head between your legs and kiss your butt goodbye!
    Since your last troll post roughly 200 more people have died.

4 days ago the number of dead was 4,100. Today it is 5,600.

Iím officially off work until April 5th. Itís getting serious in Canada now.

America has 100 closed cases...49 recovered, 51 died...

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of CEOs of huge companies have been stepping down at an unprecedented rate....

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    Lots of CEOs of huge companies have been stepping down at an unprecedented rate....
    Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Why?

Probably the fear of the economy crashing. Getting out while they can. My guess.

Some dude bought 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer and now canít sell em on eBay or amazon because they wonít allow prize gouging.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Some dude bought 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer and now canít sell em on eBay or amazon because they wonít allow prize gouging.
    Good. Dumb ***.

Here an article talking about how China and South Korea contained it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapo...tain-covid-19/

Probably gonna have to do something like that here. I think we gonna have to endure a rough 3 or so weeks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train