Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 230 of 234 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3496

Thread: Coronavirus

He worked really hard on that super clever insult though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    When's the last time anyone heard any numbers about NY? They haven't mentioned anything because those numbers flatlined three months ago. Covid was christmas come early for the democrats and they'll milk it for all it's worth while trashing local economies in the process.
    Yup. I'm about over it. I believe it's real. I also believe the numbers are complete ******** and the dems are politicizing the **** out of this thing.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 09-18-2020 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle names.
    Lol. How PC of you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

When's the last time anyone heard any numbers about NY? They haven't mentioned anything because those numbers flatlined three months ago.
    Meaning what..?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Meaning what..?

Wake up, dude. What it means is this damn "virus" (more like the flu, amirite?) is a worldwide hoax being played up by the loony libs to take our virtuous hero, Donald Trump, down for the count.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Wake up, dude. What it means is this damn "virus" (more like the flu, amirite?) is a worldwide hoax being played up by the loony libs to take our virtuous hero, Donald Trump, down for the count.
    Yeah. Nobody on this forum has ever said that. But pretends for the win. Amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Yeah. Nobody on this forum has ever said that. But pretends for the win. Amirite?
    Keep trying, dbroncsinmo. One day you'll have a humorous or insightful post again. Been a long time but I know you have it in you.

Yea but our president keeps saying and alluding to this stupid ****. That's probably what he was referring to.

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lots of people have said that the virus will disappear after the election. What else are they insinuating?

When's the last time anyone heard any numbers about NY? They haven't mentioned anything because those numbers flatlined three months ago. Covid was christmas come early for the democrats and they'll milk it for all it's worth while trashing local economies in the process.
    According to Johns Hopkins University, New York has more active cases than any state except Florida and California. New York has over 300K active cases.
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
    And New York has, by far, the most deaths due to Covid. Many of the deaths have been in nursing homes where the governor forced Covid patients without giving the staff proper training and equipment.
    Last edited by catman; 09-21-2020 at 12:06 PM.

India will catch us in total cases and Brazil will catch us in deaths due to Covid.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    According to Johns Hopkins University, New York has more active cases than any state except Florida and California. New York has over 300K active cases.
    https://www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashb...23467b48e9ecf6
    And New York has, by far, the most deaths due to Covid. Many of the deaths have been in nursing homes where the governor forced Covid patients without giving the staff proper training and equipment.
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/usa/new-york/

Hey, if you struggle with graphs give me a shout.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

On that link you can check out daily new cases, active cases. and total cases. You could install a pool table on top of the total cases graph and the balls would roll true.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Taken from another forum on PSD:

Covid has now become the 4th highest mass casualty event in United States History, behind the Civil War, WWII, and the 1918 Spanish Flu.

That's a load of ****. It barely affects anyone. Trump told me so!