Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 59 of 142 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, its called logic

You should try it sometime

Oh, I forgot, china bad. Bad commie, bad. Buzz buzz buzz

Seriously, every nation on earth has imposed some sort of travel restriction and group size restriction, yet you're saying china stopping travel and movie theaters is a red flag? lol
    Speaking of logic. Countries shut down travel to certain countries because those countries have large numbers of corona virus and they donít want it coming to their country.

Given that, why do you think other countries re banning travel to and from China if China has zero new corona virus cases?..

National guard in Rhode island is ordered to find new york citizens and keep them where they are

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    National guard in Rhode island is ordered to find new york citizens and keep them where they are

Yeah, I was watching something on the news or YouTube last night about numerous states kicking people that are visiting from New York the **** out of their states.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, I was watching something on the news or YouTube last night about numerous states kicking people that are visiting from New York the **** out of their states.
    Good. As much as it sucks for people in NY who are healthy, they shouldn't be allowed to just roam freely and risk spreading that **** to states who aren't as bad right now.

Yeah, it makes plenty of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Speaking of logic. Countries shut down travel to certain countries because those countries have large numbers of corona virus and they donít want it coming to their country.

Given that, why do you think other countries re banning travel to and from China if China has zero new corona virus cases?..
    Because limiting travel is one of the main things to consider regarding contagious disease. Just how a couple posts above people are talking about limiting new Yorkers traveling.

China was the initial epicenter of this outbreak, there are probably hundreds of thousands infected chinese walking around in wuhan.

Wuhan (not china) said they have no new confirmed cases. What that means is no one got symptoms bad enough to be hospitalized and tested. That doesnt mean the virus is eradicated. It's still very much present there.

*keep in kind we are probably going to follow the same pattern. With all the social distance, soon we will have days where there are no new cases in cali, or washington, but that day doesnt mean we won, it only means we're headed in the right direction

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by nastynice; 03-27-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Yeah, it makes plenty of sense.
    Just funny cause RI gov is a blue teamer and it kind of seems against some.**** they are for but hey not in my backyard

One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post
    Just funny cause RI gov is a blue teamer and it kind of seems against some.**** they are for but hey not in my backyard

**** got real

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    **** got real

I really hate both sides and believe who ever is in any office is the evil of two lesser but damn can you imagine if a certain someone did this. They just #dreamers looking for refuge

One More Time

Straight up build a wall **** Massachusetts

One More Time

Today has been a bad day for the USA against the virus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So apparently the corona bill is TWO billion dollars..? Didnt this start under a billion? Did they actually double the amount we're trying to accomplish compared to the initial bill, or do I smell the same **** I smelled watching the California high speed rail costs go up anytime an opportunity came along allowing it to do so?

Maybe they did double what they are trying to accomplish, I dont know, but to me corona crisis already starting to smell like a money grab.

It was 2 trillion not 2 billion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk