Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 144 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    If trump is president, it is his fault for letting a past presidents reg hold up emergency and disaster relief.

Hit that EO Trump!!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    That's just ignorance and straw man. You still continue the politicizing of a health emergency. The sword cuts both ways.

People in Cali have to deal with this whether in a shelter in place county or not. We got a bunch of shortages and places of business normally open are now closed. People are losing their jobs. It has started wrecking our economy as the stock market has tanked badly and people are getting laid off.

Just had a chance to look at the COVID-19 testing process tool -- https://www.projectbaseline.com/study/covid-19/. See what you think.

It's a mess. I don't know if it's for everyone or just for those who feel sick or in high risk category. Google has botched it. It may not be free and involves a lengthy set of questions. People can't just drive up and be tested, so they'll likely ignore. People in high risk are likely to take more direct action.

It kind of explains why we're going to "shelter in place" type of response now.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
    Why is it Trump's fault? Where is your evidence? This is the liberal BS that has helped caused it.

Obama's FDA regs held up the LDT test kits from being distributed last week and are finally being distributed this week. We got it in Cali and in the most liberal areas and sanctuary cities are being locked down with "shelter in place." Go explain that.

It's going to spread to LA and New York, too. It's just the start.
    First of all the FDA regulations are not true. That's typical Trump BS of suggesting everything he doesn't do is a "disaster".

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/tr...navirus-tests/

Itís not true,Ē said Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, of Trumpís claim in a phone interview. The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. ďIt never went into effect,Ē she said, ďso itís not an issue to walk back.Ē
    Secondly, I never said it was his fault. He didn't bring the virus in from China. I'm saying he's an idiot for his inconsistent responses to the same point. Yesterday he says they have the virus under tremendous control, today they don't?

Its already happening in big cities. New York had the highest population of coronavirus in the USA as of just last week in Westchester county. Unfortunately big cities are going to be the first to get the disease and the fastest to spread it because of the diverse culture (that travels) and the large populations that are close together.
    Last edited by metswon69; 03-16-2020 at 09:11 PM.

All restaurants and bars in Ontario are now restricted to take out or delivery only as of 12:01am tomorrow. Any establishment caught having guests dining in will be fined 25 grand.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Yesterday Trump says we have the virus under tremendous control. Today he says the virus is not under control.

What a ****ing joke!
    Letís blame the real culprit and thatís Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbourne View Post
    That's just ignorance and straw man. You still continue the politicizing of a health emergency. The sword cuts both ways.

People in Cali have to deal with this whether in a shelter in place county or not. We got a bunch of shortages and places of business normally open are now closed. People are losing their jobs. It has started wrecking our economy as the stock market has tanked badly and people are getting laid off.
    No, you're the one politicizing it, I'm the one saying he should forget the politics and take whatever actions he can.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Letís blame the real culprit and thatís Obama.
    I'll assume you're joking, otherwise that's one of the most idiotic statements ever.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    I'll assume you're joking, otherwise that's one of the most idiotic statements ever.
    I'm pretty sure it was a very sarcastic comment

they closed all alcohol stores here indefinitely.... i am so lost... what do i have left? cant go out.... work has been cancelled and now they taking my whiskey............ : (

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    First of all the FDA regulations are not true. That's typical Trump BS of suggesting everything he doesn't do is a "disaster".
    Yes, the FDA regulations are too rigid when a crisis happens like this. There was nothing in place to handle it. The FDA acted so high and mighty under Obama that they wanted to oversee anything made for testing for viruses and such. Thus, they were the bottleneck for the test kits not getting out. If you want to politicize it, then why don't you say Obama is a liar and hypocrite for his admin doings, which he is. For example, he railed for AGW and that the coast lines were going to get flooded. After his presidency is over, he ends buying ocean front property.

Anyway, you can keep your politics, it doesn't matter as the test kits are for those who feel sick, 80+, and those 50-70 with underlying conditions. It may not help flatten the curve. Some people will feel fine and pass it on. Some states ordered enough to test almost the whole state. I follow the NBA and they'll test all the players and then determine how to proceed with the season. So far three have tested positive. With MLB, there hasn't been any reports of players getting it. I'm not sure if they are going to test all the players, but wouldn't you think that's the way to go while you have this delay? That way you'll know you can start the season and have healthy teams even without any fans in attendance. But let's say ten players had it, then MLB will have to re-think what to do with the season as they check how it spread and where it could go.

We'll just have to wait what triggered the lockdown in the 6 counties here.
    Last edited by jasonbourne; 03-17-2020 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they closed all alcohol stores here indefinitely.... i am so lost... what do i have left? cant go out.... work has been cancelled and now they taking my whiskey............ : (
    Put on the 2010 Phillies World Ser...oh wait.

The worst thing in all this is human panic, everyone is buying extra pounds of food and antiseptics and if you donít put on a mask they look at you like an eccentric.

That is really scary

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Put on the 2010 Phillies World Ser...oh wait.
    when you get it we should just go out together.... lets be legends lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6OzanamcI8

except we both die and yes you are the chick.

Quote Originally Posted by LisaMcdowell8 View Post
    The worst thing in all this is human panic, everyone is buying extra pounds of food and antiseptics and if you donít put on a mask they look at you like an eccentric.
    they closed the alcohol stores there is nothing worse... i cant even smoke weed because lungs are scarred from blood clots.... THEY TOOK MY HAPPINESS.