Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264
Results 3,946 to 3,953 of 3953

Thread: Coronavirus

I think they have a shelf life. If people don't show up for an appointment they'll basically give them away instead of throwing them out.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I think they have a shelf life. If people don't show up for an appointment they'll basically give them away instead of throwing them out.
    Which honestly is a great policy. Better to get it to someone that wants it and is not yet eligible than to have to toss it away
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Thats how I got mine... my wife works at a doctors office and had a cancellation. She called me and asked if I can be at her office in 20 mins. They want it in anyones arm instead of in the trash.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Unfortunately some places throw them out rather than just giving them to a rando.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Unfortunately some places throw them out rather than just giving them to a rando.
    You can thank the CDC for that.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You can thank the CDC for that.
    Explain

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    When it comes to a handful of leftover vaccines set to expire soon, some pharmacists and doctors might allocate on a first-come-first-serve basis -- a decision that at times has been controversial.

In December, Dr. Hasan Gokal was fired from his job as medical director of Harris County Public Health Department in Texas for giving away 10 doses of the Moderna vaccine that were going to expire. He was charged with theft by a public servant and accused of breaking county protocols by the district attorney, but the charges were later dropped.

"In the absence of having any other options, I contacted people who I thought would be eligible or would know somebody who would be eligible," Gokal said in an interview on "The View."
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG