conjunctivitis
    headache
    loss of taste or smell
    a rash on skin, or discolouration of fingers or toes
    Serious symptoms:
    difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
    chest pain or pressure
    loss of speech or movement
    Seek immediate medical attention if you have serious symptoms. Always call before visiting your doctor or health facility.
    People with mild symptoms who are otherwise healthy should manage their symptoms at home.
    On average it takes 5Ė6 days from when someone is infected with the virus for symptoms to show, however it can take up to 14 days.
    My dad had it pretty bad for a couple days... fever, tired, aches and he even said his hair hurt. My mom had it at the same time and said she had a slight headache, and was extremely tired at like 7 instead of 10 when she normally goes to bed. My parents watch my 4yo girl while my wife and I work. She usually falls asleep with them on the couch, lots of close contact with them and she didnt catch it, my wife and I never caught it.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Imagine being this desperate to make Trump's approach to the coronavirus look successful.
    Will you be opening your windows within the next few months or are you still wearing a mask while typing?
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Will you be opening your windows within the next few months or are you still wearing a mask while typing?
    Will you ever use that brain of yours or are you just stuck in a loop of defending poor Donnie boi regardless of facts and logic?

Sweet attempt at a dbroncsinmo level "humorous insult" though; I know it's much easier to do than actually attempting to bolster your phony claims. Maybe you can be his new number two now that Nurse Jackie is down for the count.

The numbers are as bad as they've been in the past 9 moths. But they no longer need to use it as a political tool. No politician was ever stopping the roney.

Fun fact: Trump was vaccinating 1 million per day. Biden will vaccinate 100 million in 100 days and he's playing it off like it's an improvement. Do the math. . Some people really are that stupid though.
    Fingerbang! How is not being a conspiracy theorist at all working out for ya?

The fake news disagrees with you and are citing the Fuacci moron

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...per-day-2021-1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Will you ever use that brain of yours or are you just stuck in a loop of defending poor Donnie boi regardless of facts and logic?

Sweet attempt at a dbroncsinmo level "humorous insult" though; I know it's much easier to do than actually attempting to bolster your phony claims. Maybe you can be his new number two now that Nurse Jackie is down for the count.
    Lol. Just saw this. Looks like I've got a duplex in your head. **** those apartments. Amirite?

I'm moving on up.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Imagine being this desperate to make Trump's approach to the coronavirus look successful.
    Please. Feel free to describe the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Lol. Just saw this. Looks like I've got a duplex in your head. **** those apartments. Amirite?

I'm moving on up.
    That's neat that you feel a sense of pride from having me compare one person's idiotic post to your idiotic posts.

That's neat that you feel a sense of pride from having me compare one person's idiotic post to your idiotic posts.
    Well, there's definitely an idiotic take in this equation and it isn't his or mine.

Connect those dots bibbo.

Another achingly dumb post by one of PSD's finest.

I was really impressed when I read this: https://tampabayonline.us/barstool-s...t-by-covid-19/

Dave Portnoy was fed up with politicians and raised his own fund to support small businesses hit by Covid.

Rhode island reporting lowest positivity rate since October!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Fingerbang! How is not being a conspiracy theorist at all working out for ya?

The fake news disagrees with you and are citing the Fuacci moron

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...per-day-2021-1

You happen to check the date on that article?

You happen to check the date on that article?
    Jan 3rd. Thatís pretty recent. On average we havenít been at a million a day. Feel free to tell me about the day we hit it

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Jan 3rd. Thatís pretty recent. On average we havenít been at a million a day. Feel free to tell me about the day we hit it

You posted an article from the three weeks ago that stated we'd hit a million per day within a few days, moron.

I do not miss psd.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

Were we at 1m/day before savior Joe said that his goal is to be at 1m/day? Yes, we were.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!