Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

What's your view on recent statements by Israel's former space force chief?

There is allegedly a Galactic Federation of alien species among the stars — and they don’t want humans to be part of their club.

A former head of Israel‘s military space program claims that extraterrestrials have made contact with officials in the United States and Israel over the years, but the aliens won’t come out in public because they worry people will freak out.

In other words, they’ve done their homework.

“Humanity isn’t ready,” professor and retired Israeli general Haim Eshed said this week, during an interview with the Hebrew-language paper Yediot Aharonot. Eshed told the paper that aliens are already among us on Earth, and that several species have formed a “Galactic Federation” akin to the one seen in Star Trek, according to translations by the Jerusalem Post.

He also suggested that the U.S. and Israel have been collaborating with aliens on space travel for years, and that U.S. President Donald Trump was “on the verge” of revealing their existence.

He also suggested that the U.S. and Israel have been collaborating with aliens on space travel for years, and that U.S. President Donald Trump was “on the verge” of revealing their existence.

Eshed, 87, spoke to the paper while promoting his upcoming book, The Universe Beyond the Horizon. His claims are wide-ranging, Earth-shaking and unverified, but his credentials are hard to ignore. He previously served as a top official in Israel’s military space program from 1981 until 2010, and was responsible for the country’s Ofek satellite project.

Eshed did not provide specifics about Trump’s supposed near-slip, but the president did speak about the issue earlier this year.

Trump claimed in June that he had heard “very interesting” things about Roswell, the New Mexico city known for an alleged UFO event in 1947.

“I won’t talk to you about what I know about it, but it’s very interesting,” Trump said at the time.
    https://globalnews.ca/news/7508152/a...-israel-trump/

Thoughts? As the article says, those are pretty wide-ranging claims, but can't ignore his credentials.

The Lost Boys of PSD

lol, I like how they specifically contacted the US and Israel. Why?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    lol, I like how they specifically contacted the US and Israel. Why?

The US is obvious. World leader.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    The US is obvious. World leader.
    lmao!

That's what I was thinking [emoji23][emoji23]

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Why didn't someone ask him why the aliens like to kidnap humans and give them anal probes?
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Why didn't someone ask him why the aliens like to kidnap humans and give them anal probes?
    From a scientific standpoint it could be many reasons. They could be treating us like lab animals and looking for viral shedding.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    From a scientific standpoint it could be many reasons. They could be treating us like lab animals and looking for viral shedding.
    If what this guy is saying is true, it would open up a whole kettle of questions along those lines. Their purpose, our government connection to them, what they are getting out of it, why on earth was Isreal important for them to contact, and why now are people in government being so open about it after decades of denial.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    If what this guy is saying is true, it would open up a whole kettle of questions along those lines. Their purpose, our government connection to them, what they are getting out of it, why on earth was Isreal important for them to contact, and why now are people in government being so open about it after decades of denial.
    Bro it's not true, lol, right when he said they contacted US and Israel, lmaoooo, you can already sniff that ****.

That's my take..

I wonder what the aliens said anyway. They're like, hey, we wanna let you know we're here, but dont tell NOBODY about it. We'll keep you in on the loop and let you know when we're ready to meet.

But only with the US and Israel govt. No one else can know.

If the aliens did contact the US...how could the US ever possibly decipher a message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    If the aliens did contact the US...how could the US ever possibly decipher a message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe they speak English lol

Quote Originally Posted by goldxp View Post
    Maybe they speak English lol
    Of course they do.

You think an alien race dare make contact with planet earth before properly learning American and Israeli customs, foods, and languages, so as to properly cater to the master nations of the universe??

The answer is no. No alien dare try that.

apps

Ever wanted to download a file using Google Chrome browser but receive a prompt telling you Chrome has detected a malicious file and blocked it? Here you can check this https://tg170.com/how-to-stop-chrome...ing-downloads/ to know how to stop chrome from blocking downloads.