Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 195 of 230 FirstFirst ... 95145185193194195196197205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3449

Thread: Coronavirus

Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    But that group includes the medical workers!!!

I promise you that if you ask ANY healthcare worker for their personal opinion... more than 90% will agree that this is over rated.

None of that is to say this isnít serious. Itís deadly to a certain population but most healthcare workers will say we need to protect that population and open up the rest of society.

This fear mongering over whatís gonna happen to kids or you g healthy adults is ridiculous and politically motivated.
    Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    What data? I said go ask all the healthcare workers you know if healthy young people are at risk for getting seriously sick with COVID. There is no data.
    No you said 90% of healthcare workers will agree this is over rated.

Now youíve changed it to 90% say this isnít serious for healthy young people.

Iíve spoken to a few the last few months and Iím at 0% so far that are in agreement that this is something to brush off.

I know just a few people is nothing before you get on me, but Iíve lost 3 family members to this since April so hard to brush it off as something that is over rated.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 08-06-2020 at 04:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Contracting versus spreading. Do you actually need to perform a google search to understand the difference?
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Yes, masks moreso help those around the mask wearer (as opposed to the mask wearer themself) but the more people that are wearing masks, the more people are protected....including those wearing masks.

Wearing a mask is a good thing for everyone. Pretending otherwise is a bad thing for everyone.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Contracting versus spreading. Do you actually need to perform a google search to understand the difference?
    I think the vast majority of us understand the difference (and have for months now). What some might be having trouble figuring out though is: what's your ****ing point?

Wearing masks during a pandemic like this is for the greater good of all of us, yet you're sitting here smugly telling us "well they don't help the wearer as much as they help those around them" as if that's some sort of breaking news.

Wear a ****ing mask and stop getting hung up on the fact that it helps those around you more than it helps yourself. Period.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I think the vast majority of us understand the difference (and have for months now). What some might be having trouble figuring out though is: what's your ****ing point?

Wearing masks during a pandemic like this is for the greater good of all of us, yet you're sitting here smugly telling us "well they don't help the wearer as much as they help those around them" as if that's some sort of breaking news.

Wear a ****ing mask and stop getting hung up on the fact that it helps those around you more than it helps yourself. Period.
    Glad you assume that I don't wear a mask. Its mandated where I live, and I wore prior to it being mandated. You are definitely a child full of assumptions and accusations.

I am going to spell this out as clearly as I can, so please...pay very close attention.

I responded to a poster making a generalized comment that wearing a mask protects you from GETTING covid. Upon me asking if that is actually what he thought, he responded with yes. I went on to explain that masks currently available to the general public do not prevent people from CONTRACTING covid. From there, you...well, did you. So either show me were I made one single comment that said wearing masks are bad, or just shut up and walk away.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by Pierzynski4Prez View Post
    No you said 90% of healthcare workers will agree this is over rated.

Now youíve changed it to 90% say this isnít serious for healthy young people.

Iíve spoken to a few the last few months and Iím at 0% so far that are in agreement that this is something to brush off.

I know just a few people is nothing before you get on me, but Iíve lost 3 family members to this since April so hard to brush it off as something that is over rated.
    I noticed that shifting of the goalposts as well. Classic "my argument is shot" tactic.

....and once again: super sorry to hear about the family members you lost. I'm also super sorry that you have to constantly deal with people like this who go out of their way to tell anyone who will listen how "benign" this nasty virus actually is. Especially those hiding their dangerous rhetoric behind the fact that they are a "healthcare worker", which is especially irresponsible and shady.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Glad you assume that I don't wear a mask.
    I didn't. That post was a reply to you, while also being a general statement to anyone reading. No surprise that you choose to play victim once again though.

Its mandated where I live, and I wore prior to it being mandated. You are definitely a child full of assumptions and accusations.
    Neat.

Do you want a pat on the back for doing what any responsible adult with a working brain should be doing? Or do you just want to make assumptions about me while falsely accusing me of making assumptions about you and pretending like I'm the one acting childish?

Shiiiiet....it makes me laugh just typing this ish out and reading it back to myself.

I am going to spell this out as clearly as I can, so please...pay very close attention.

I responded to a poster making a generalized comment that wearing a mask protects you from GETTING covid. Upon me asking if that is actually what he thought, he responded with yes. I went on to explain that masks currently available to the general public do not prevent people from CONTRACTING covid. From there, you...well, did you. So either show me were I made one single comment that said wearing masks are bad, or just shut up and walk away.
    Wearing a mask protects everyone. I don't give a damn about your little pissing match over semantics and will continue to reply to you whenever I feel like it.

Atta boi: keep repeating yourself, keep providing zero proof for any of your claims, and keep deflecting.
    If that's the best rebuttal you have for everything I've said....congrats?

Everyone else in this thread that's been losing their **** over the last few days when pressed for citations or proof in any of their assertions are all Trumpsters last I checked: JackTheRipper, dbroncsinmo, 20thk. Batting .750 ain't too bad. Keep spreading your "doctor friend's" assertion that 90% of the COVID-19 death tally is phony and that a man who died in a car crash was counted towards the COVID-19 death tally though. Really helps bolster your claim that you aren't a conspiracy theorist.
    Wrong once again. Understandable though, as the vast majority of your arguments appear to have zero grounding in reality.

Thank you for conclusively showing everyone that you don't understand the difference between data with an "expected margin of error" and data that is straight up "not real".
    Whats funny is you obviously believe what you are typing.

Then you have a strange sense of humor.

Then you have a strange sense of humor.
    Do hospitals get additional funding for positive COVID tests?

Keep squirming.

Keep squirming.
    Why wonít you answer simple questions? Thatís super weird.

Does kris Bryant play for the cubs?

Yes or no?

Saline County health department

Saline County health department
    Yes, thatís where county numbers are posted.

Why is this so difficult for you?