Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 200 of 231 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 3454

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Do you think thereís some report out there that says ď85 year old Clyde Williams, positive for COVID died today on a car wreck. His death is being listed as COVID relatedĒ.

Sorry I canít ďproveĒ to you of a situation that exists within my county. I gave you the source, they update daily on FB.

Again, itís more a discussion piece where Iím wanting others opinions in an effort to learn more regarding the situation.

You pegged it as Trump supporting, tin foil wearing, fairy tale telling hogwash instead. Thatís on you. Donít reply. Put me on ignore. Do whatever helps you feel better I guess.
    Oh, so it's a super secret conspiracy that only you are aware of. I get it. It's just a little odd that you supposedly found out about it via Facebook, yet you either can't or are unwilling to share said Facebook post.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Oh, so it's a super secret conspiracy that only you are aware of. I get it. It's just a little odd that you supposedly found out about it via Facebook, yet you either can't or are unwilling to share said Facebook post.

Wrong.

I said the county reports are on FB.

Iím not much for politics.
    Seeing as how COVID-19 is a public health issue more than anything, the conversation shouldn't really have anything to do with politics.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Seeing as how COVID-19 is a public health issue more than anything, the conversation shouldn't really have anything to do with politics.
    So why did you direct me to a politics forum?

No thanks.

Wrong.

I said the county reports are on FB.
    Ahh....so you didn't hear about it via a Facebook post. Maybe you got your intel from this guy?

I'm thinking if I stick one of these up on my window, I will be bestowed with the same super secret information (and I'll update everyone as the situation progresses):

So why did you direct me to a politics forum?

No thanks.
    Well that thread was created in the politics forum because, especially in the earlier stages of this pandemic, the politics forum seemed to be the only active forum on PSD and I wanted to place it in the spot where it would get the most eyes on it.

Don't worry, there are plenty of fairy tale fans over there as well. I'm sure they will welcome you in as one of their own almost immediately.

Well that thread was created in the politics forum because, especially in the earlier stages of this pandemic, the politics forum seemed to be the only active forum on PSD and I wanted to place it in the spot where it would get the most eyes on it.

Don't worry, there are plenty of fairy tale fans over there as well. I'm sure they will welcome you in as one of their own almost immediately.
    So which part do you find as fairy tale?

The man.

The positive test.

The crash.

The death count.

So which part do you find as fairy tale?

The man.

The positive test.

The crash.

The death count.
    I find most any wild, unsubstantiated story to be similar to a fairy tale.

Why do you expect anyone to take this snake oil you are selling at face value? Most people with any level of intelligence expect wild claims such as yours to be backed up with something more than cryptic, vague allusions (or hearsay).

Itís not. We had an elderly man in our county get listed as a covid related death after being in an accident and dying after testing positive.

Situations like this make me wonder how real numbers are.
    Okay but it still had nothing to do with what i said. There are going to be nefarious circumstances where COVID is counted as a primary cause of death when its not. That's what happens when there is funding involved. Some hands won't be clean.

I dont think anyone is arguing that but that doesn't mean an overwhelming number of cases where the COVID virus expedited death or was the primary cause are negated. Anecdotal evidence like you are mentioning doesn't change that either.

I think thereís grey area, take my wifeís friend for example.
    What was that example?

I thi k the car accident we all unanimously agree is a bogus count. But I think other ones where infection lead to death is still a legitimate count.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    What was that example?

I thi k the car accident we all unanimously agree is a bogus count. But I think other ones where infection lead to death is still a legitimate count.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    More like a bogus story than a bogus count.

More like a bogus story than a bogus count.
    You're a very miserable human being.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by benny01 View Post
    Sure, and I've got anecdote's from a few doctors a handful of NP's, and some nurses that tell a very different story. So people I know(of all political persuasions), or some dudes on the internet with major agendas. Tough choice.
    Iíd imagine that your friends and I agree on most of this conversation.

Healthy middle age adults to young babies shouldnít be highly concerned about contracting Covid. Less than fractions of fractions would die or have any serious deficit from it.

Look at NYCs data on hospitalization rates and deaths vs infections. It will tel you all you need to know about how to handle this problem.

So we should be following that data... but because we have a media that hates our president and itís an election year, we have to rank our economy to make sure we get him out. But the Liberals couldnít even get that right!!! They nominated Joe Biden!!! The one person on this earth who may be dumber sounding that Donald Trump!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're a very miserable human being.
    Not true at all, big boi.

Like I've told you numerous times, if you can't help but get personal every time you see one of my posts, think about PM'ing me instead of cluttering up the thread with your off topic emotional jabs. Unlike you, I won't go crying to mommy and daddy if you say something mean.

Not true at all, big boi.

Like I've told you numerous times, if you can't help but get personal every time you see one of my posts, think about PM'ing me instead of cluttering up the thread with your off topic emotional jabs. Unlike you, I won't go crying to mommy and daddy if you say something mean.
    Informing people how ****ed up of a person you are is not crying to mommy and daddy. It's informing people how ****ed up of a person you are.

I'll always have a few unsolicited late night PMs from you to remind me that you are a very messed up individual. Seek some help for your anger.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!