Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 230 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3449

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Nope, but my (almost) daughter in law, several family members, best friend, other friends are. Are you claiming there isn't additional funding for COVID?
    I was claiming that you are not a hospital worker, which is true. The person you replied to asked for a reply from someone that is a hospital worker, not someone whose "(almost) daughter in law" is.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Lol, I was calling for masks back in february. I was even mocked on this forum for it. Again, it's not infinite wisdom, it's quote the opposite. It's just that I'm not a ****in dumb ****. That's it. No more.

Only a dumb **** would run the type of response we have had so far.

Epi 101. It ain't rocket science.

(..its brain surgery, lol)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Maybe you should be running the show!!!

NastyNice for President of the US/CDC/NIH/and WHO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    For the people who work at hospitals, any truth to there being a financial incentive for reporting covid deaths?
    100%

For instance... I am a traveling Respiratory Therapist. The hospitals that are most affected get extra money to bring in personnel like me (and nurses and others). So in light of all the money they are losing (cause all elective stuff was/is shut down) it makes the most sense to get that govt money to offset that loss.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I was claiming that you are not a hospital worker, which is true. The person you replied to asked for a reply from someone that is a hospital worker, not someone whose "(almost) daughter in law" is.
    Iím not an electrician either but that doesnít mean I canít wire a 3 phase motor.

Iím well connected with the health care industry, both personally and professionally.

You could actually provide evidence of this if you think it so critical to the argument at hand.
    Saline County health department

Have at it.

You put zero stock in the opinion of a man that works in the field and has access to more professionals an knowledge than you, wounds like you are really open to learning.
    Yes, I put zero stock in to someone (and their stupendously questionable claim) when I have no idea who they are or if they even exist. This is secondhand hearsay and nothing more, which is absolutely not a solid foundation for learning anything of value.

I'm going to ask you a simple yes or no question. Should he man who died in a car wreck in my county who tested positive for COVID be marked as a COVID related death? Simple yes or no.
    That's not a simple yes or no question, as you have provided zero citations to back this claim.

Keep the clown arguments coming and I'll keep knocking 'em down, BDawk. It is quite obvious which one of us has not only an agenda here but a dangerously ignorant agenda.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    In 'Murica maybe, in a lot of other places, yes, yes they were. I was wearing a mask in public the first week of March. And on March 16, they became mandatory at my work. The scientists I work with are smart people and knew we had to take proper precautions.
    So WHO was calling for masks in your country but no the US? More proof that WHO is in China's pocket. lol

Iím well connected with the health care industry, both personally and professionally.
    Yet all you have provided is secondhand hearsay.

Saline County health department

Have at it.
    So your idea of a citation is simply blurting out "Saline County health department"? Wonderful approach.

BDawk, I know you know this but if you keep feeding a stray cat... it'll never go away.

Immunity
    Long over due
    Contagion
    I exhale you

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

You are the definition of a hopeless case. Keep angling for that big "gotcha" moment with me though. Seems to be the only reason you're posting these days. Present nothing of value yourself, applaud anyone who disagrees with me, and fling an insult or two my way.

Talk about arrogance with one's own idiocy....
    You are a strange little man, spliff.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    100%

For instance... I am a traveling Respiratory Therapist. The hospitals that are most affected get extra money to bring in personnel like me (and nurses and others). So in light of all the money they are losing (cause all elective stuff was/is shut down) it makes the most sense to get that govt money to offset that loss.
    That's funny because most news outlets are playing the claims of an incentive as some sort of conspiracy theory. If there's an incentive they're going to cook the books. That's just economics.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

All y'all are so transparent and ineffective in your full court press to deny and deflect anything to do with the deathly seriousness of COVID-19. Pretty sad and telling example of why this country is lagging behind so many others in terms of their COVID-19 response, despite being as wealthy, powerful, and influential as any country on this planet. Selfish, short-sighted people that will gleefully spread uncorroborated nonsense while denying the data and words of experts from across the globe.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    You are a strange little man, spliff.
    You have no place in an adult conversation, so it's probably best you stick to these cheap one-liners and desperately clinging on to the coattails of other like-minded spreaders of ignorance.