Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 128 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3461

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    65k deaths.

This **** is too much.
    In Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia, half of the deaths or more occur in nursing homes or assisted living facilities.

The UN is projecting 150 million additional people will be suffering famine-level hunger as a result of this disease and food supply/aid being disrupted.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    they CDC said on the news along with john hopkins that in feb when we thought we had the first reported case we had 20000... it was here and had been here for a while and spread like wildfire before we even know we had a case.
    Yes, what I mean is it wasn't so widespread to the point as to start hitting that threshold where you start to see exponential growth on the graph and soon starts to overwhelm the system. That's just how disease spreads, you do nothing its doubling what, every 4 or 5 days? Theoretically exponential growth from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32, the earlier you target the curve the more effective.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...tm_name=iossmf

Thatís scary

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Oklahoma City ends face mask rule because store diets were being threatened with violence.

So they reward the cowards. Sounds about right.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Coronavirus...tm_name=iossmf

Thatís scary

Thatís what I been saying for a while, many people dying that were never tested likely die because of the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Thatís what I been saying for a while, many people dying that were never tested likely die because of the virus.
    Many survivers who were never tested too I'm sure. It works both ways.

they said in 12-18 months we will get a better much more accurate death count... 65k is the number now but some believe its double that.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes, what I mean is it wasn't so widespread to the point as to start hitting that threshold where you start to see exponential growth on the graph and soon starts to overwhelm the system. That's just how disease spreads, you do nothing its doubling what, every 4 or 5 days? Theoretically exponential growth from 1 to 2 to 4 to 8 to 16 to 32, the earlier you target the curve the more effective.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    i dont disagree but this virus is different... if it were the flu that is one thing but if its true and we had 20k plus cases before we even knew the virus was here there was no stopping it period... that is why i say chinas information was everything and they hurt so many because of it... this is 4 times more contagious over the flu... 20k cases made it a wrap from the start... Even if we shut down the country lets say in january people already likely had it here... we would have had to shut down the country in january/implement social distancing and facemask laws and even then we probably wouldnt have stayed in front of this thing because of the size of our country and our freedom to do whatever we please.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Many survivers who were never tested too I'm sure. It works both ways.
    That does not eliminate or change the amount of dead, just the death rate.

China hitting back

https://youtu.be/Q5BZ09iNdvo

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9Vh9yqu5Qo

come on nasty tell us how this isnt the biggest issue of it all. Keep telling yourself we should have known etc... we and others were screwed from the start on false data man... china needs to pay period.

Hello everyone. First I hope everyone's keeping safe under the circumstances. This is my first post and right now just looking around and becoming familiar with things a bit. Pretty bummed about not having any sports right now, but glad to see the sport forums are active.

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPR View Post
    Hello everyone. First I hope everyone's keeping safe under the circumstances. This is my first post and right now just looking around and becoming familiar with things a bit. Pretty bummed about not having any sports right now, but glad to see the sport forums are active.
    Welcome!

I hate it when politicians and other people use the term "non-essential business". All business are essential. The business I work for is sure essential to me; without it, I would be out of a job.