Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, I get all that, my point is if an entire city showers in feces every day we can expect an higher likely hood of some crazy disease spreading.

It doesnt surprise me this coronavirus is coming out of a place like Wuhan, where people handle and in contact with lots of dirty animals on a very regular basis.

*I feel like part of the reason is those areas of the world has experienced a lot of famine throughout history, and so their palates and digestion got much more resilient. That's why some chinese food I'd straight up throw up if I ate, because we aren't used to fermented or partially spoiled food like that. To me that's just spoiled food.

Like that fish sauce be wicked, you guys smelled that? Fermented sardines
    There is a lot to explain here, I'll get to it tomorrow or Sunday

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

None of that says anything about china being the only place they eat bats. In Wuhan they do, along with a lot of crazy other ****. There are plenty of other places that do too, inside and outside of china. If a coronavirus came outta there then I'd be hating on them too. I dont care if they're chinese or something else. I care if they eat bats and then cough some psycho virus my way.

I rather eat at a clean chinese restaurant instead of a Cambodian restaurant that serves bats. I dont care if they're chinese
    You were clearly blaming "bat eating Chinese people" for the coronavirus. If China isn't the only place where people eat bats, why is it only them that you were pointing your finger at? Backtrack all you want but what you said through numerous posts was clear as day (even if China isn't the only place where people eat bats).

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You were clearly blaming "bat eating Chinese people" for the coronavirus. If China isn't the only place where people eat bats, why is it only them that you were pointing your finger at? Backtrack all you want but what you said through numerous posts was clear as day (even if China isn't the only place where people eat bats).
    I'm pointing out wuhan because that's where coronavirus came from. If it came from somewhere else I'd be pointing out that places instead

If this airborne **** came from Pakistan wouldnt it be fair to point out how grimey people there are, how some cities have open sewers and people serve food right next to it, and some places dont wash dishes, etc.
    Last edited by nastynice; 02-22-2020 at 05:06 PM.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and only Chinese people "**** with bats", amirite?
    Yeah. I saw it on Chinese news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Wrong thr

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

If factories are shut down in China we all gonna feel this in a few months

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Yea, true. I think we gonna start seeing local pandemics popping up around the world. I hope not.

Yea, true. I think we gonna start seeing local pandemics popping up around the world. I hope not.
    I think it will start dying off for this season come April once it warms up. Cruise ships will still be incubators, and it will be back next winter, maybe they have a vaccine by then. They are testing on a guy in Omaha, first human test of someone with the virus. Not a lot of new cases in China.

The real test will come this summer in Japan, at the summer Olympics.

Time to make value buys in the market. Lots of quality investments can be had at a 8-10% discount.

Also it's in countries that have at least decent health services just wait till it gets to other places hope it don't

One More Time

Well am stoked that Mike Pence will pray the corona virus away with mother now that he is in charge of leading the fight against the disease.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rhody View Post

Good point. It seems to spreading much faster in Iran. I guess that is why

Iranís coronavirus outbreak makes no sense. Whatís really going on? https://flip.it/3zLy9t

Fake news in Iran

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yeah. I saw it on Chinese news

Well done.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Iranís coronavirus outbreak makes no sense. Whatís really going on? https://flip.it/3zLy9t

Fake news in Iran

It sounds like they're hiding it or don't know how to detect it.

Hear me out before people react... all diseases suck *** but this virus might be a legit blessing in disguise... not wanting death or anything because over population but you gotta wonder how the world would react/come together and get on top of a disease that can spread this fast and personally they are failing miserably... this should have been a much better effort from everyone across the board to keep this **** from spreading and its only going to get worse because we are still acting like its just the flu... yes the flu kills more people but this is new... who knows how anti biotics etc will work or what side effects there could be or if this turns into a super strain down the line that antibiotics cant beat... if we ever get hit with a legit super virus that spreads through the air with a super high mortality rate we are ****ed esp with how we keep expanded and how slow we are to step in as a people and not just a country.... even now you get lies across the bored galore.

upside the mortality rate isnt high.... but we are failing hardcore and id like to think as a people we would learn from how terrible the efforts have been so far but we wont.

Page 4 of 230 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast