Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

....and only Chinese people "**** with bats", amirite?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

You're actually wrong
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yea, so the more you **** with bats, the higher likelihood someone gets a coronavirus and then start passing it to everyone else.
    It may not have anything to do with us handling bats. It may. You cannot assume that handling bats is the main cause of this outbreak. It could have been completely incidental.

Did you know that dogs, cats, sheep, cows, chicken, prairie dogs, armadillos, turtles, reptiles, deer, mice, and many many many other animals are reservoirs for viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi that commonly affect humans?

Did you know that many of those pathogens being carried in those animals are not all transmitted the same way?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You're actually wrong
    Coming from you that means....literally nothing.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    It may not have anything to do with us handling bats. It may. You cannot assume that handling bats is the main cause of this outbreak. It could have been completely incidental.

Did you know that dogs, cats, sheep, cows, chicken, prairie dogs, armadillos, turtles, reptiles, deer, mice, and many many many other animals are reservoirs for viruses, bacteria, parasites, and fungi that commonly affect humans?

Did you know that many of those pathogens being carried in those animals are not all transmitted the same way?

Ok I'm not saying I know this is the cause, but I heard similar stuff to what you heard and so that's why I said what I said. If that is the case, which objectively you could see why one may think so, then that's really frustrating about this whole coronavirus

Some people said the chinese govt had something to do with it. If so then obviously I'm wrong.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Coming from you that means....literally nothing.
    Ok, but china isn't the only place people eat bats, I'm just letting you know.

Ok, but china isn't the only place people eat bats, I'm just letting you know.
    No ****, Sherlock. You were the one inferring as much....and I was making fun of you for it. Try to keep up.

Ok I'm not saying I know this is the cause, but I heard similar stuff to what you heard and so that's why I said what I said. If that is the case, which objectively you could see why one may think so, then that's really frustrating about this whole coronavirus

Some people said the chinese govt had something to do with it. If so then obviously I'm wrong.
    This whole Coronavirus likely has nothing to do with what any individual person did. Just like swine flu, or bird flu. Mutations happen. People get sick. People travel all over the world, and with a respiratory illness it can spread very easily.

Back to a major point I shouldve made more clear. This strain of coronavirus is not anything we should be concerned about. Select populations are at greater susceptibility for morbidity and mortality, those being pregnant, elderly, immunocompromised/suppressed (including diabetics, Lupus, arthritic diseases, HIV/AIDS, pregnant women), and children. That is the same group of people at a greater risk for all illnesses (i.e. the flu, influenza which is a far more deadly disease that most of society accepts as commonplace)

No ****, Sherlock. You were the one inferring as much....and I was making fun of you for it. Try to keep up.
    I didn't infer china is the only place people eat bats, lol, wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    This whole Coronavirus likely has nothing to do with what any individual person did. Just like swine flu, or bird flu. Mutations happen. People get sick. People travel all over the world, and with a respiratory illness it can spread very easily.

Back to a major point I shouldve made more clear. This strain of coronavirus is not anything we should be concerned about. Select populations are at greater susceptibility for morbidity and mortality, those being pregnant, elderly, immunocompromised/suppressed (including diabetics, Lupus, arthritic diseases, HIV/AIDS, pregnant women), and children. That is the same group of people at a greater risk for all illnesses (i.e. the flu, influenza which is a far more deadly disease that most of society accepts as commonplace)

Sure, I get all that, my point is if an entire city showers in feces every day we can expect an higher likely hood of some crazy disease spreading.

It doesnt surprise me this coronavirus is coming out of a place like Wuhan, where people handle and in contact with lots of dirty animals on a very regular basis.

*I feel like part of the reason is those areas of the world has experienced a lot of famine throughout history, and so their palates and digestion got much more resilient. That's why some chinese food I'd straight up throw up if I ate, because we aren't used to fermented or partially spoiled food like that. To me that's just spoiled food.

Like that fish sauce be wicked, you guys smelled that? Fermented sardines
    Last edited by nastynice; 02-21-2020 at 11:41 PM.

I didn't infer china is the only place people eat bats, lol, wtf
    Sure you didn't.

You gotta sit here and eat bats, the ****in thing itself feeds off blood, and then you gonna sit here and eat it, that's ****in disgusting. Now you got these bat farms, and trucks transporting bats through all these transport routes, probably stacking their cages right next to chickens, and then moving them around in the markets. Bat handlers going around buying and picking vegetables. Of course a corona virus bout to come outta here

Sure you didn't.
    Where in there does it even hint at china being the only place people do this?

Where in there does it even hint at china being the only place people do this?
    Are you really this stupid?

Bro they eat all sorts of weird **** in Wuhan, rats, pigs, dogs, lizards, it's no ****in wonder this **** is coming out of there
    It's not racist but I'm definitely hating on em. Because these fools wanna be all disgusting now everybody gotta worry bout some crazy airborne virus.
    Try owning up to what you say once in awhile. I was being sarcastic at first with the "racist" comment but at this point, you've shown your true feelings on the subject (regardless of how much you may want to dry backtracking and/or flat out denying it).

Are you really this stupid?

Try owning up to what you say once in awhile. I was being sarcastic at first with the "racist" comment but at this point, you've shown your true feelings on the subject (regardless of how much you may want to dry backtracking and/or flat out denying it).
    None of that says anything about china being the only place they eat bats. In Wuhan they do, along with a lot of crazy other ****. There are plenty of other places that do too, inside and outside of china. If a coronavirus came outta there then I'd be hating on them too. I dont care if they're chinese or something else. I care if they eat bats and then cough some psycho virus my way.

I rather eat at a clean chinese restaurant instead of a Cambodian restaurant that serves bats. I dont care if they're chinese

Page 3 of 231 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast