Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus

Bro they eat all sorts of weird **** in Wuhan, rats, pigs, dogs, lizards, it's no ****in wonder this **** is coming out of there
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Racist!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

It's not racist but I'm definitely hating on em. Because these fools wanna be all disgusting now everybody gotta worry bout some crazy airborne virus.

Even in the US, I dont eat pig regardless, but even hell of this beef, its hella dodgy. I drive by Harris ranch all the time, they got huge cow farms completely smell like and full of ****, and they got all the cows living right in the middle of this. And then some crazy mad cow disease **** spreads and people wonder why.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Bro they eat all sorts of weird **** in Wuhan, rats, pigs, dogs, lizards, it's no ****in wonder this **** is coming out of there
    Pangolins too.

There are about a million things you should be more worried about killing you suddenly than this.
    HELLO

It's not racist but I'm definitely hating on em. Because these fools wanna be all disgusting now everybody gotta worry bout some crazy airborne virus.

Even in the US, I dont eat pig regardless, but even hell of this beef, its hella dodgy. I drive by Harris ranch all the time, they got huge cow farms completely smell like and full of ****, and they got all the cows living right in the middle of this. And then some crazy mad cow disease **** spreads and people wonder why.
    That's not really how any of it works. You're confusing transmission rates of different things. Coronavirus is respiratory transmission. You cant get sick from it by eating anything (whether a burger or something more taboo). Mad cow disease is, on the other hand, contracted via eating contaminated beef (if a sick cow sneezes on you, or you pet it, you wont get it). Its nothing to do with a different culture being disgusting. Not for this virus at least.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    There are about a million things you should be more worried about killing you suddenly than this.
    This makes me feel good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Shammyguy3 View Post
    That's not really how any of it works. You're confusing transmission rates of different things. Coronavirus is respiratory transmission. You cant get sick from it by eating anything (whether a burger or something more taboo). Mad cow disease is, on the other hand, contracted via eating contaminated beef (if a sick cow sneezes on you, or you pet it, you wont get it). Its nothing to do with a different culture being disgusting. Not for this virus at least.

Where the coronavirus came from?

Where the coronavirus came from?
    This isn't the only one either. Coronavirus is kind of a loose term though. Sars was also a type of coronavirus and is believed to have come from something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    This isn't the only one either. Coronavirus is kind of a loose term though. Sars was also a type of coronavirus and is believed to have come from something similar.
    From what tho.

Maybe you're right, but a couple posts above you were addressing transmission, not origin. I could def be wrong, but just looking at it on the surface it's kinda like yea, no **** some crazy **** would come outta there

*Shammy addressed transmission, not you

From what tho.

Maybe you're right, but a couple posts above you were addressing transmission, not origin. I could def be wrong, but just looking at it on the surface it's kinda like yea, no **** some crazy **** would come outta there

*Shammy addressed transmission, not you
    Coronavirus has been around for who knows how long. It's one of the viruses that causes common cold. As with many viruses, coronavirus undergoes mutations regularly. Sometimes those mutations cause it to become extra virulent (i.e. it infects humans easier, or may cause more severe symptoms than the regular sniffles). That's what happened before with SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) and MERS (middle east respiratory syndrome).

The origin of many human coronavirus has been hypothesized to come from species of bats.

SARS in 2002 - originated in bats, and possibly may have jumped to an intermediate host civet cat before jumping to humans (but also possible it just mutated while infecting bats, and that mutation allowed it to then infect humans).

MERS in 2012 - less is known, but similar strains have been found in bats and camels

Coronavirus has been around for who knows how long. It's one of the viruses that causes common cold. As with many viruses, coronavirus undergoes mutations regularly. Sometimes those mutations cause it to become extra virulent (i.e. it infects humans easier, or may cause more severe symptoms than the regular sniffles). That's what happened before with SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) and MERS (middle east respiratory syndrome).

The origin of many human coronavirus has been hypothesized to come from species of bats.

SARS in 2002 - originated in bats, and possibly may have jumped to an intermediate host civet cat before jumping to humans (but also possible it just mutated while infecting bats, and that mutation allowed it to then infect humans).

MERS in 2012 - less is known, but similar strains have been found in bats and camels

Yea, I heard something like that too, that's why I was saying what I was saying.

You gotta sit here and eat bats, the ****in thing itself feeds off blood, and then you gonna sit here and eat it, that's ****in disgusting. Now you got these bat farms, and trucks transporting bats through all these transport routes, probably stacking their cages right next to chickens, and then moving them around in the markets. Bat handlers going around buying and picking vegetables. Of course a corona virus bout to come outta here

So racist.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Yea, I heard something like that too, that's why I was saying what I was saying.

You gotta sit here and eat bats, the ****in thing itself feeds off blood, and then you gonna sit here and eat it, that's ****in disgusting. Now you got these bat farms, and trucks transporting bats through all these transport routes, probably stacking their cages right next to chickens, and then moving them around in the markets. Bat handlers going around buying and picking vegetables. Of course a corona virus bout to come outta here
    It has nothing to do with eating bats. It may have to do with handling bats. If that were the case there would be a higher incidence of cases in those populations. Which, there has not been.

If a bat is infected with the virus, and it lands on a tree and then a person on a hike walks near that area, the virus can be in the air and the person naturally breathes it in. Then, that person is infected and it has absolutely nothing to do with bats anymore as that person can cough or sneeze in the air on the subway home, or in a movie theater, or anywhere.

It has nothing to do with eating bats. It may have to do with handling bats. If that were the case there would be a higher incidence of cases in those populations. Which, there has not been.

If a bat is infected with the virus, and it lands on a tree and then a person on a hike walks near that area, the virus can be in the air and the person naturally breathes it in. Then, that person is infected and it has absolutely nothing to do with bats anymore as that person can cough or sneeze in the air on the subway home, or in a movie theater, or anywhere.

Yea, so the more you **** with bats, the higher likelihood someone gets a coronavirus and then start passing it to everyone else.

Page 2 of 230 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast