Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 199 of 230 FirstFirst ... 99149189197198199200201209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3445

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No. When is a car accident a co-morbidity btw?
    The posters are getting the co-morbidity argument mixed up with the deaths argument.

The comorbidities was mentioned because of the idea that everyone is at danger. Clearly, and you know this Iím sure, most children and adults are not at any significant risk for developing any serious illness.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is true but you're completely side-stepping the fact that what BDawk thinks is his big "gotcha" moment here is some make believe tale that he expects us to blindly take at face value (and then gets really pushed out of shape and confrontational when we don't).
    Weird you think me posing a question is a gotcha moment.

Iím also certainly not pushed out of shape or confrontational.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No. When is a car accident a co-morbidity btw?
    Itís not. We had an elderly man in our county get listed as a covid related death after being in an accident and dying after testing positive.

Situations like this make me wonder how real numbers are.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Itís not. We had an elderly man in our county get listed as a covid related death after being in an accident and dying after testing positive.

People will say that itís not that prevalent but itís a lot more prevalent than most would assume. Car wrecks being listed as Covid are probably rare but liver failure? Heart attacks? Strokes? All being listed as Covid is very common.

Weird you think me posing a question is a gotcha moment.
    While you have posed that little fantasy story as a question, you've also casually mentioned it as a fact. You bring it up over and over again, yet can't be bothered to actually give it any credence via the standard practice of providing some sort of proof or citation.

Do you simply enjoy telling tall tales or what is the point of this drawn out charade?

Iím also certainly not pushed out of shape or confrontational.
    Certainly not.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Welp....here we go again!

Cool story, bruh. Maybe if it had any merit, we could discuss it seriously. Until then, you should consider repeating it another dozen times.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

While you have posed that little fantasy story as a question, you've also casually mentioned it as a fact. You bring it up over and over again, yet can't be bothered to actually give it any credence via the standard practice of providing some sort of proof or citation.

Do you simply enjoy telling tall tales or what is the point of this drawn out charade?

Certainly not.
    He was a positive case.

He died in a car wreck.

Saline county health department increased our death count by not.

This isnít a fairy tale, itís real life. I honestly donít care for you to believe it, I only cared how you felt it should be counted.

Now, run along and let the adults actually have a discussion. Youíve brought zero to any of this, wonít answer questions and basically have trolled your way through many pages.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 08-07-2020 at 06:17 PM.

He was a positive case.

He died in a car wreck.

Saline county health department increased our dwarf count by not.
    Oh, okay. Should be really easy to share proof of this if so. We're still waiting on that part though....

This isnít a fairy tale, itís real life. I honestly donít care for you to believe it, I only cared how you felt it should be counted.
    You wouldn't have brought it up a dozen times if you didn't care whether I (or anyone else) believed it.

Now, run along and let the adults actually have a discussion. Youíve brought zero to any of this, wonít answer questions and basically have trolled your way through many pages.
    I'm not going anywhere.

It's quite telling that you consider asking for proof on your wild claim as somehow akin to trolling. I feel no need to answer questions about your made up scenario. I also feel no need to answer off topic questions about MLB in a thread about the coronavirus.

Keep it up though, BDawk. Between your unsubstantiated claims, your sharing of a laughable statement made by your "doctor friend", and your whining about me supposedly trolling, you've really brought so much to this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(tone) View Post
    oh, okay. Should be really easy to share proof of this if so. We're still waiting on that part though....

You wouldn't have brought it up a dozen times if you didn't care whether i (or anyone else) believed it.

I'm not going anywhere.

It's quite telling that you consider asking for proof on your wild claim as somehow akin to trolling. I feel no need to answer questions about your made up scenario. I also feel no need to answer off topic questions about mlb in a thread about the coronavirus.

Keep it up though, bdawk. Between your unsubstantiated claims, your sharing of a laughable statement made by your "doctor friend", and your whining about me supposedly trolling, you've really brought so much to this conversation.
    tldr

tldr
    You read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Anecdotal isnít a bad word.
    Sure, and I've got anecdote's from a few doctors a handful of NP's, and some nurses that tell a very different story. So people I know(of all political persuasions), or some dudes on the internet with major agendas. Tough choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You read it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course he did. He has no interest in being honest though (as has clearly been shown throughout this thread). He'd rather play silly little games than actually address the gaping holes in any of his claims.

Hey, BDawk: I cordially invite you to come share some of these claims in a much more active thread on the very same topic. I'm sure they'll go over even more wonderfully there!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...et-here-we-are

Of course he did. He has no interest in being honest though (as has clearly been shown throughout this thread). He'd rather play silly little games than actually address the gaping holes in any of his claims.
    Do you think thereís some report out there that says ď85 year old Clyde Williams, positive for COVID died today on a car wreck. His death is being listed as COVID relatedĒ.

Sorry I canít ďproveĒ to you of a situation that exists within my county. I gave you the source, they update daily on FB.

Again, itís more a discussion piece where Iím wanting others opinions in an effort to learn more regarding the situation.

You pegged it as Trump supporting, tin foil wearing, fairy tale telling hogwash instead. Thatís on you. Donít reply. Put me on ignore. Do whatever helps you feel better I guess.

Hey, BDawk: I cordially invite you to come share some of these claims in a much more active thread on the very same topic. I'm sure they'll go over even more wonderfully there!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...et-here-we-are
    Iím not much for politics.