Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 212 of 231 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 3,166 to 3,180 of 3457

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=pred...31%2F2020&tbm=

Thats a google search about the predictions of death from 1/1-3/31.

Looks like it was pretty spot on. Most, including Fauci and Birx, were predicting around 200k deaths (according to the way the count the deaths). So how did PDT fail again?
    He was supposed to do something about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    It's actually pathetic that people think there's some conspiracy end game to this. Like it's going to go away after the election, or they're implanting us with microchips, lol.
    People think we are getting chipped? Lol, wut?

Not a nurse brother... a Respiratory Therapist.

And Id say that makes me quite a bit smarter about this particular subject than you. Now Im sure there are a great many topics that you are smarter than me... but this aint one.
    Then maybe you should behave like it

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    People think we are getting chipped? Lol, wut?
    You haven't heard that one? There are people who believe this is a conspiracy to get us to take a vaccine that is actually going to be microchipping us. That one kills me, because our phones provide more than enough tracking information, and we pay to use them. It's similar to the flu vaccine conspiracy.

But your understanding of how weve handled this is a product of how serious you view this.

To some extent, Id agree that we havent handled this well. Weve shut down economies, we stolen peoples jobs, weve made them slaves to the govt and weve instilled a fear that was unnecessary.
    Dude, you are so far off, it's a joke.

Dude, you are so far off, it's a joke.
    He's actually pretty spot on.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

But your understanding of how weve handled this is a product of how serious you view this.

To some extent, Id agree that we havent handled this well. Weve shut down economies, we stolen peoples jobs, weve made them slaves to the govt and weve instilled a fear that was unnecessary.
    Ok, what would have happened if we didnt shut down the economy?

I know what would have happened and I can back up anything I say with graphs and data. But I'm curious if YOU know what would have happened.

This is basic epi 101, so tell me what would have happened...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Spiffy, you gotta join me for my mental therapy sessions...

I'm not joining you in anything.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Lofl

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Then maybe you should behave like it
    Elaborate
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

You haven't heard that one? There are people who believe this is a conspiracy to get us to take a vaccine that is actually going to be microchipping us. That one kills me, because our phones provide more than enough tracking information, and we pay to use them. It's similar to the flu vaccine conspiracy.
    There's the 5G and facial recognition conspiracies as well....

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    He's actually pretty spot on.
    ....says the guy whose head is also completely buried in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Ok, what would have happened if we didnt shut down the economy?

I know what would have happened and I can back up anything I say with graphs and data. But I'm curious if YOU know what would have happened.

This is basic epi 101, so tell me what would have happened...

Here we are waiting for your graphs and data.... but sadly none will appear.

Ive given you stats from NYC.gov showing that deaths are VASTLY happening to those who are also vulnerable to the flu.

Ive given you data for CDC.gov showing that we are counting Covid deaths in a much different fashion than other viral deaths.

Ive given you google searches from the beginning that show that what we are experiencing was what was expected to be experienced.

Wheres you nonbias data and graphs?

Well here's some graphs that might make your brain explode:

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...eaths-us.html?

I'll sure you'll do some combination of denying and deflecting (if not straight up ignoring) of it though since it clashes with your partisan outlook.