Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 211 of 230 FirstFirst ... 111161201209210211212213221 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 3441

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    So what of this?

Let's assume you are correct and the number is inflated, instead of 165k dead the actual number is 115k dead.

What's the point being made here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    The point being made is that we donít tear the country apart for the flu each year.

Wake up man. Canít you see how youíre being manipulated? You knew nothing about virus or healthcare 8 months ago... now youíre a friggin expert? Doesnít that seem a little ridiculous to you?
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

So much expertise being expressed in here from people who have never treated one patient, let alone a patient with Covid.

Glad you all know what youíre talking about.

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    What people aren't taking into account that even if the number is inflated, people died from it at the beginning of the year before we even knew it was a thing and weren't counted as such.
    Well of course. That doesn't fit their narrative.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by The20thK View Post
    Wake up man. Canít you see how youíre being manipulated?
    Giant hypocrite says what?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

So much expertise being expressed in here from people who have never treated one patient, let alone a patient with Covid.

Lol
    What's funny is that you think anyone gives a damn about your wacky opinions on this (regardless of your profession). It's obvious you're brainwashed by Trump, the Republican party, FOX News, etc.

Anyone with half a brain can tell you have an agenda of: regurgitating right wing talking points, constantly pointing out your profession in healthcare as some phony *** appeal to authority, and standing up for poor ole' Donnie and his merry band of dunces as if you were on his payroll.

Keep patting yourself on the back though (despite absolutely zero victories)....just like your sweet prince, Donnie.

The point being made is that we donít tear the country apart for the flu each year.

Wake up man. Canít you see how youíre being manipulated? You knew nothing about virus or healthcare 8 months ago... now youíre a friggin expert? Doesnít that seem a little ridiculous to you?
    No ones tearing the country apart for the flu because it is not an epidemic right now.

I'm not an expert, I just sound like one because of how utterly clueless the country has been in dealing with this pandemic. You're in health care, you've studied this...

RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Lol
    Lol is right. Like you actually have to be doing that to have a grasp of the pandemic.

It's actually pathetic that people think there's some conspiracy end game to this. Like it's going to go away after the election, or they're implanting us with microchips, lol.

No ones tearing the country apart for the flu because it is not an epidemic right now.

I'm not an expert, I just sound like one because of how utterly clueless the country has been in dealing with this pandemic. You're in health care, you've studied this...

Lol brother you do not sound like an expert.
    "But yeah...this is the BLM era and the Dems are running a mass incarceration ticket." ManRam

10. 08-13-2020, 01:14 AM
    Reason
    Prejudice remarks

Ahh....the lying, hypocritical, partisan hack got upset and felt the need to resort to homophobic insults. Says way more about you and your fractured outlook on the world than it does about me.

12. 08-13-2020, 01:27 AM
    Reason
    Insults/Baiting/Response to a deleted post

Lol brother you do not sound like an expert.
    And you dont sound like someone who understands basic medical science, but here we are Nurse 20k...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

14. 08-13-2020, 01:44 AM
    Reason

15. 08-13-2020, 01:58 AM
    Reason

16. 08-13-2020, 02:00 AM
    Reason

17. 08-13-2020, 02:03 AM
    Reason

18. 08-13-2020, 02:12 AM
    Reason

Not a nurse brother... a Respiratory Therapist.

And Iíd say that makes me quite a bit smarter about this particular subject than you. Now Iím sure there are a great many topics that you are smarter than me... but this ainít one.
    As far as the respiratory symptoms of covid, sure. As far as general epidemiology, no.

My criticism is in our entire handling of the pandemic, not in our protocol to covid respiratory symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Your insults mean nothing to me....basically the same amount of value I'd give to your "professional opinion".

Here's an idea: shut your piehole if you can't stay on topic and/or contact me privately if there's something about me as a person you feel the need to get off your chest.
    Spiffy, you gotta join me for my mental therapy sessions...

As far as the respiratory symptoms of covid, sure. As far as general epidemiology, no.

My criticism is in our entire handling of the pandemic, not in our protocol to covid respiratory symptoms.

But your understanding of how weíve handled this is a product of how serious you view this.

To some extent, Iíd agree that we havenít handled this well. Weíve shut down economies, we stolen peoples jobs, weíve made them slaves to the govt and weíve instilled a fear that was unnecessary.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pred...31%2F2020&tbm=

Thatís a google search about the predictions of death from 1/1-3/31.

Looks like it was pretty spot on. Most, including Fauci and Birx, were predicting around 200k deaths (according to the way the count the deaths). So how did PDT fail again?