Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 271 of 275 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 4120

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I was at The National in Chicago with at least 30,000 people when you count the dealers and such. Masks were adorned by maybe 10% of the crowd.

Lollapalooza was also happening with 150,000 each day and from the pictures it looked to be about 1% masked.
    Big difference is one was indoors and Lollapalooza was outdoors. We know outdoor transmission is far less significant than indoor transmission.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Big difference is one was indoors and Lollapalooza was outdoors. We know outdoor transmission is far less significant than indoor transmission.
    Not so much when social distancing can't be followed. Unless it was 6 MM for social distancing
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Not so much when social distancing can't be followed. Unless it was 6 MM for social distancing
    Yes so much considering more than 90% of coronavirus transmission happens indoors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/b...ing%20outdoors.

Hope you wore your mask.

Yes so much considering more than 90% of coronavirus transmission happens indoors.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/11/b...ing%20outdoors.

Hope you wore your mask.
    No one said it wasn't. Does this also need to be explained to you?

I'd think if you were so worried about getting covid you prefer to be in a restaurant or a gym.

Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

I was at The National in Chicago with at least 30,000 people when you count the dealers and such. Masks were adorned by maybe 10% of the crowd.

Lollapalooza was also happening with 150,000 each day and from the pictures it looked to be about 1% masked.
    Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    I'd think if you were so worried about getting covid you prefer to be in a restaurant or a gym.

Biden’s rocked though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

No one said it wasn't. Does this also need to be explained to you?
    You did lol. "Not so much" was your words. Holy **** man keep up with your own points. More than 90% of transmission being outside is "much".

Have you asked a single soul what they paid or didn't pay? Ever on anything medical related let alone Covid? Come on now. Be intellectually honest.
    do you live in a tree in the middle of nowhere with no friends/family/tv/phone for years? because holy **** you are dumb

You did lol. "Not so much" was your words. Holy **** man keep up with your own points. More than 90% of transmission being outside is "much".
    I see this does need to be explained to you. Thanks for that confirmation. Sadly, I am not smart enough to reach you.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    do you live in a tree in the middle of nowhere with no friends/family/tv/phone for years? because holy **** you are dumb
    congrats on making a useless post. You are the star of the thread.

I see this does need to be explained to you. Thanks for that confirmation. Sadly, I am not smart enough to reach you.
    Sure, whatever.

OK, let's ask a hypothetical question as it relates to Covid-19 and it doesn't come from me, it comes from Chad Prather, who is running for governor in Texas: Let’s assume that tomorrow every single person in America was somehow fully vaccinated. Do you think these little dictators would suddenly lift all their mandates and let America return to normal behavior? Be honest. Here’s where some of you folks will start with the excuses as to why not. The bottom line is this: Once you give dictators (at any level) power, they’re never going to give it back. And there will always be *******s out there defending the emperor’s new clothes.

Covid-19 has nothing to do with a virus; if it did, the Southern Border would have been closed a long time ago. If Fauci and the CDC were really concerned about Covid-19, they would have been in the Oval Office long ago telling Biden this very exact thing. Covid-19 is all about controlling the United States and making everyone more dependent on government.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    OK, let's ask a hypothetical question as it relates to Covid-19 and it doesn't come from me, it comes from Chad Prather, who is running for governor in Texas: Let’s assume that tomorrow every single person in America was somehow fully vaccinated. Do you think these little dictators would suddenly lift all their mandates and let America return to normal behavior? Be honest. Here’s where some of you folks will start with the excuses as to why not. The bottom line is this: Once you give dictators (at any level) power, they’re never going to give it back. And there will always be *******s out there defending the emperor’s new clothes.

Covid-19 has nothing to do with a virus; if it did, the Southern Border would have been closed a long time ago. If Fauci and the CDC were really concerned about Covid-19, they would have been in the Oval Office long ago telling Biden this very exact thing. Covid-19 is all about controlling the United States and making everyone more dependent on government.
    If Covid 19 is about controlling the US what about the other countries?

And I’d feel pretty confident we’d get closer to less (no) mandates if everyone was fully vaccinated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    If Covid 19 is about controlling the US what about the other countries?

And I’d feel pretty confident we’d get closer to less (no) mandates if everyone was fully vaccinated.
    For sure but you're expecting a common sense answer out of someone who continually denies the pandemic exists. That's an awfully steep hill.