Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 241 of 251 FirstFirst ... 141191231239240241242243 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 3753

Thread: Coronavirus

I see we have some spammers here........

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i thought this was just the flu?
    Well the flu is mysteriously nonexistent this year.....

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

If everyone wears masks and follows the other CDC guidelines for Covid, this will be the mildest flu season we have seen for a very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Well the flu is mysteriously nonexistent this year.....

I guess masks and social distancing kinda work.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I guess masks and social distancing kinda work.
    Really? Numbers are going up higher and higher daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Cali lockdown started a week ago, so in about 2 weeks we will see the effects of lockdown show up in the statistics. It's already been established from earlier lockdowns that behavioral change takes about 3 weeks to show up in stats.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Well unfortunately not everyone is taking this ish seriously. Just because something like masks help, doesn't mean that they're a get out of jail free card.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Well unfortunately not everyone is taking this ish seriously. Just because something like masks help, doesn't mean that they're a get out of jail free card.
    I go Walgreens drive through to pick up a prescription on Wednesday and the line is pretty long so I go in the store and get in line, nice circles to stand on 6' apart and someone stands right behind me then their friend comes up and starts yakking away, I turn around and point at the circle and the person waiting moves back 6' but the yakker is right behind me; so I turn and tell her 6' applies to her to.

The good thing is the aisle that prescription line was went by Clorox/Lysol and Walgreens brands of wipes so I grabbed a few.

I should have used the drive through, but last time I just walked in and there was no line.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    I go Walgreens drive through to pick up a prescription on Wednesday and the line is pretty long so I go in the store and get in line, nice circles to stand on 6' apart and someone stands right behind me then their friend comes up and starts yakking away, I turn around and point at the circle and the person waiting moves back 6' but the yakker is right behind me; so I turn and tell her 6' applies to her to.

The good thing is the aisle that prescription line was went by Clorox/Lysol and Walgreens brands of wipes so I grabbed a few.

I should have used the drive through, but last time I just walked in and there was no line.
    Sounds like a truly terrifying experience. I'm so sorry you had to go thru that.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post

Terrible.

Survived Covid.

42 year old male in decent health so wasnít too concerned. Felt like a cold other than the no taste which was weird af.

Survived Covid.

42 year old male in decent health so wasnít too concerned. Felt like a cold other than the no taste which was weird af.
    Hopefully you spread it to 5 more people...

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Hopefully you spread it to 5 more people...

Well that seems terrible to say.

Par for the course.

Well that seems terrible to say.
    Na, it's just the flu, the sooner we all get it the sooner we reach herd immunity.

Think big bro.