Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 155 of 275 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 4120

Thread: Coronavirus

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    honestly it has 0 to do with our president etc... he is an idiot but at the end of the day gover/mayors and the people have ****ed us.... people weren't listening anyway when it was only 2 months so imagine if we forced a shut down for like 6 months... freedom is actually our worst enemy right now.
    It has a lot to do with trump, but it's more than just him.

Americans are just stupid in general, everyone already knows this. We are land of.the buzz feed.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

....and you're as bad as any of 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    honestly it has 0 to do with our president etc... he is an idiot but at the end of the day gover/mayors and the people have ****ed us.... people weren't listening anyway when it was only 2 months so imagine if we forced a shut down for like 6 months... freedom is actually our worst enemy right now.
    It absolutely has to do with the president. Not ironically the two countries with the most cases are led by two guys (Bolsonaro in Brazil and Trump in the US) who have continually downplayed the virus, the importance of testing, the importance of PPE, etc.

You have a president who just yesterday said there would be little to no cases if we didn't test. The type of ignorance and stupidity that takes is astounding.

Look, all levels of government have failed and people make dumb decisions. I won't argue that but it has a lot more to do with our leadership than you're giving it credit for.

L.A. County had its highest Infections on record today 2129.
    Sounds like the test may be now coming in for the protesters.
    Orange County is also started to spike up. They just stop making masks mandatory which is counter productive.

She stood there watching me, almost awkwardly staring as I picked up the outfit, "oh, this is weird, let me give you some privacy, I put some bloomers with the skirt in case you needed them, we're both about the same size."

With those words, she was out the door before I even had the chance to turn around. I can't believe I was in Erica's room, the same girl who used to whip me with her towel after gym class, the same girl who told guys I was really a boy or a lesbian, it was weird.
    https://www.bigbootytube.xxx/categor...atest-updates/
    I stripped off my sticky scrubs, my bra wet as well with fruit punch. I looked at the top and was worried that I would stain it if the liquid got onto it and decided it may be best just to take the bra off. The top was tight, maybe I was about the same size or maybe even a little bigger than Erica, the front feeling stiff against my chest. First time wearing a cheerleading top, I just assumed that's how they were made, don't want your boobs flapping around while doing flips and summersaults. I felt very exposed that it didn't cover my stomach, even going to the pool or beach I would wear a rash guard or one piece at the very least with board shorts.
    https://thefreecams.net
    I put on the skirt, which was short, shorter than I was used to anyway, and came down to my mid-thigh. Crap, I had to wear my superman underwear today...well, I guess any underwear would have been bad being exposed by this skirt. So, I took them off and put on the bloomers that Erica left for me, which with my first-time wearing bloomers, oddly felt stiff and snug as well, rubbing me in some very...delicate places.

I finished the costume putting on the wig and mask and went to her dresser to see how I looked. I don't think my own parents could have recognized me, between the cheerleading outfit I would never wear in my life and this blonde wig and mask.
    Last edited by yowiwexu; 10-25-2020 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yowiwexu View Post
    Orange County is also started to spike up. They just stop making masks mandatory which is counter productive.

Masks should just be mandatory in america. This is so stupid.

300 million people, $10 a mask, thats $3 billion dollars and a minor inconvenience which would probably lower transmission by 80% or more, meaning would allow us to run an almost fully open economy.

Donald dumb **** Trump, what a dumb ****, cost America $7 trillion to save an economy that had to shut down because he sat there like a dumb **** from January to march and did nothing. Bravo Donald Dumb **** Trump.

You're fired. What a ****in failure. He cost every American. He cost our economy and he just mortgaging away our future to keep floating right now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have never seen the xrays of Covid lungs, but I have listened to the sounds they make. It is really interesting what noises come from Covid patients.
    My daughter, a Critical Care Physician, has told me that Covid lungs are the most interesting she has ever seen. She runs an intensive care unit in Kansas City. Her unit is for the sickest of the sick patients. Less than 15% of the patients admitted to her unit live and of those that do, about 80% are going to facilities like the one I work in to live out their lives. Less than 5% of the patients she cares for go home.

I'm a lifelong sports fan, following sports since 1972. This whole "so-called" pandemic has completely destroyed sports as we know it. I'm sure there are many like me who have lost nearly all interest in following sports because when you go to sports sites now all you will see is crap about the corona virus, who's testing positive, restrictions on sports, and then a load of political idiocy that in a few words is a TOTAL TURN OFF! It's ridiculous and there will be no baseball in 2020, the NHL and NBA have had their seasons destroyed, and after Fauci made comment about the NFL only being played inside a protective dome, you can kiss football goodbye. Thank goodness for household projects and having a job to distract me from not being able to see any sports (except the UFC who is the only sport to ignore the bull and go forward!).

iGnOrE tHe BuLl!

I wish the world would wake up, stop being sheep, realize the truth and the agenda that is being put in front of our eyes, and recognize we are being conned world wide...do the research and stay away from main stream media and news and the truth can be had!

For those who are still asleep you need to wake up! These lies and misleads are so frustrating and they have created a "new world order" that is disgusting, frustrating, embarrassing, and ridiculous!

Speaking of ridiculous and embarrassing....

Coronavirus

I wonder who’s paying the trolls and how they find their way over here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Trolls can exist without being paid to troll. Some people just have really atrocious opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Trolls can exist without being paid to troll. Some people just have really atrocious opinions.
    You are correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé