Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Dwight is on pace to break the NBA single-season record for FG%. Wilt has the record at 72.7%.

Via @pickuphoop

Dwight Howard is shooting 73.8% from the field lol

Via @Raplh_MasonJr

Saw that earlier and was just impressed, Howard has been brilliant this season and should start the second half of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Saw that earlier and was just impressed, Howard has been brilliant this season and should start the second half of the season.
    +1

Howard dominated inside against Joker. Howard is having a rebirth season. He’s averaging less then 20 mins a game. Come playoffs he’s getting 30 strong mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    Dwight is on pace to break the NBA single-season record for FG%. Wilt has the record at 72.7%.

Via @pickuphoop

Via @Raplh_MasonJr
    Dunking almost everything, I love it, there was one play in the 2nd quarter when he dunked on jokic and truly looked like 2009 Dwight.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Vogel seems stubborn on his starting five and his rotations right now.

Via @pickuphoop

Via @Raplh_MasonJr
    You are the star man! We got lucky. This guy is on a mission!
    “You will never be forgotten!” Lebron and friends

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He will change his rotation as they play offs start. 9 man rotation and all depend on the contenders. Howard will close more games because of his power.

Andrew Greif: Paul George will not return tonight because of a left hamstring strain, Clippers announce. – via Twitter AndrewGreif

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Andrew Greif: Paul George will not return tonight because of a left hamstring strain, Clippers announce. – via Twitter AndrewGreif
    "The Clippers are sending the Thunder four unprotected first-round picks, one protected first-round pick and two pick swaps, league sources tell ESPN. Those picks go to OKC with Gallinari and SGA."

Careful what you wish for, Kawhi. The Raptors though........

Honestly bro I don’t care who starts. More important who finishes the games. At the end it was Dwight and Caruso and that’s all that matters.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

"The Clippers are sending the Thunder four unprotected first-round picks, one protected first-round pick and two pick swaps, league sources tell ESPN. Those picks go to OKC with Gallinari and SGA."

Careful what you wish for, Kawhi. The Raptors though........
    And they are going to lose Harrell next year.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    And they are going to lose Harrell next year.
    Only things that made sense were... leaving Masai and a stacked roster for Jerry West and the hometown?

Dunking almost everything, I love it, there was one play in the 2nd quarter when he dunked on jokic and truly looked like 2009 Dwight.
    Yeah, and I see they have realized that he’s a beast and they are choosing to let him post and throw it down to him and allowing him to go to work. What a pickup

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Yeah, and I see they have realized that he’s a beast and they are choosing to let him post and throw it down to him and allowing him to go to work. What a pickup
    because teams are going small to counter Lakers height. Dwight should be able to rekindle his low post moves to punish teams from the paint. Lakers will be looking to dump the ball to him in the post more if and when teams go small. He must of course improve his free throw shooting, as well.

remember when some said dwight wasnt the right choice cuz he was toxic. Remember when some said we should get noah, faried, speights instead???

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast