Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Did Black News say they were going to exclude white people? I donít think they have said theyíre going to exclude anybody.

Heck, I remember one year where the BET awards had more white winners than the Oscars had winners of color.
    FUBU didn't say white people couldn't buy it, but it is implied.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The money.
    Youíre getting warmer. And who has the money? Who owns the media outlets in America? White people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FUBU didn't say white people couldn't buy it, but it is implied.
    I had no idea what Fubu is but I just googled it and I was able to get all the way to the purchase screen for their clothes so IDK, seems Iím able to buy it lol

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Youíre getting warmer. And who has the money? Who owns the media outlets in America? White people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I know I know it's the je.......... Can't say it cause it sounds like a hard J

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Why is anyone discussing this? This thread was created for the sole purpose of trolling.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

I get it, it's just that saying "this is news for black people" for one channel is not the same as MSNBC's message that is trying to be inclusive. One is exclusive (blacks only) in its intent, the other is not.
    I find MSNBC doesn't talk about the things that progressive talk about and very lacking in in-depth coverage of minorities news like the Standing Rock protest. They are very biased against progressive viewpoint which they have proved in the past when they fired their progressive talking heads when they didn't support the Iraq invasion. So I would say in many ways MSNBC and CNN are exclusive in the news they cover. If they were all-inclusive there wouldn't be a market for minority or progressive centered news. Just listen to the way Chris Matthews talk about progressives and Bernie Sanders

Just because they are called Black news, in the past such new outlets have been very inclusive in bringing non-black people on their show. I can imagine during an election cycle they would have white candidates on the show.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-11-2020 at 09:51 PM.

born and raised on the south side of Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Why is anyone discussing this? This thread was created for the sole purpose of trolling.
    this whole outpost of psd is pretty much just for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPoon
    man with hair like fire can destroy souls with a twitch of his thighs.

I get it, it's just that saying "this is news for black people" for one channel is not the same as MSNBC's message that is trying to be inclusive. One is exclusive (blacks only) in its intent, the other is not.

Why can't it be for people interested in the black views of the news no matter what their color is? How that communities feel about certain candidates. Maybe you would have known about the republican who called Obama a liar during his speech. Or Buttigieg past problems with his black community or the truth about Biden's past when he said he marched in the civil rights movement.

In Chicago, we have a Polish station and I don't think it implying something racists. I just assume it is a channel that focuses on their culture and viewpoint which isn't shown on regular TV.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-11-2020 at 10:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Nah. Race doesn't matter when huge money is involved.

I had no idea what Fubu is but I just googled it and I was able to get all the way to the purchase screen for their clothes so IDK, seems Iím able to buy it lol
    Yes and black people can put their TV on the existing news stations.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I find MSNBC doesn't talk about the things that progressive talk about and very lacking in in-depth coverage of minorities news like the Standing Rock protest. They are very biased against progressive viewpoint which they have proved in the past when they fired their progressive talking heads when they didn't support the Iraq invasion. So I would say in many ways MSNBC and CNN are exclusive in the news they cover. If they were all-inclusive there wouldn't be a market for minority or progressive centered news. Just listen to the way Chris Matthews talk about progressives and Bernie Sanders

Just because they are called Black news, in the past such new outlets have been very inclusive in bringing non-black people on their show. I can imagine during an election cycle they would have white candidates on the show.
    I don't care what they call it, I just think it's odd. I'd be fine with something coming along with "Left news" channel too.

Cause you don't get it

Nah. Race doesn't matter when huge money is involved.
    This. Race issues are exasperated when class issues are exasperated.
    Yankees Farm System

1. Yes, and that is not at all my point.
    2. Just curious, what country doesn't?
    1. I know, it was mine
    2. Enslaving a race and segregating then up until 50 years ago isnt a history shared by too many countries

I was just telling you why there exists this natural double standard regarding white news vs black/muslim/jewish news. I agreed with your point and expanded on it
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by flips333 View Post
    this whole outpost of psd is pretty much just for trolling.
    ^^^^

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast