Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 110
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689

    If Giannis leaves the Bucks, where does he go?

    Since summer 2021 is approaching and the most sought after free agent for next year's NBA free agency class will be Giannis...if he leaves the Bucks, KEYWORD IF...if he leaves the Bucks, where do y'all see Giannis going?

    My top 10 destinations for a free agent Giannis

    10- Los Angeles Clippers
    9- Golden State Warriors
    8- San Antonio Spurs
    7- Philadelphia 76ers
    6- Los Angeles Lakers
    5- Toronto Raptors
    4- New York Knicks
    3- Brooklyn Nets
    2- Miami Heat
    1- Milwaukee Bucks (stays with the Bucks)

    It all depends on if Giannis wins a title in Milwaukee because if he wins a title in Milwaukee, no way Giannis leaves the Bucks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Miami
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Rogers Centre
    Posts
    21,521
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Since summer 2021 is approaching and the most sought after free agent for next year's NBA free agency class will be Giannis...if he leaves the Bucks, KEYWORD IF...if he leaves the Bucks, where do y'all see Giannis going?

    My top 10 destinations for a free agent Giannis

    10- Los Angeles Clippers
    9- Golden State Warriors
    8- San Antonio Spurs
    7- Philadelphia 76ers
    6- Los Angeles Lakers
    5- Toronto Raptors
    4- New York Knicks
    3- Brooklyn Nets
    2- Miami Heat
    1- Milwaukee Bucks (stays with the Bucks)

    It all depends on if Giannis wins a title in Milwaukee because if he wins a title in Milwaukee, no way Giannis leaves the Bucks
    A good year and a half away.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    44,632
    New York


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,689
    Legacy thing would be for him to stay in Milwaukee but if he leaves, then it will be Middleton's team and Middleton is not a #1 option. Middleton is a 2nd star if that and if Giannis leaves, no way can Middleton be the face of that franchise as its #1 guy. Giannis if he stays in Milwaukee he can actually lure free agent talent to come play with him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,710
    Do you have reading issues? Still on the first page and the second thread like this tonight.

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...with-the-bucks
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,236
    I'll bump this thread when he becomes a raptor

    https://youtu.be/LsspcLtMTGE

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbeviL-ui7U
    Last edited by smith&wesson; 02-14-2020 at 03:42 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,110
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    New York

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The knicks R back!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    South Dakota
    Posts
    10,626
    Knicks.....they of 1 playoff series win and 4 1st round playoff exits in the last 20 years...........yet somehow still valued higher than any other NBA team at 4.6billion...smh
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    When did all this going to Miami a sure thing start? Jimmy butler isn't a young man anymore. He's in his prime why would giannis want to sign a max there to play with someone who's going to be on the way down in his career? Bam and Nunn are not going to help Giannis win. Which means bringing more guys in.

    As a bucks fan I was more worried about Dallas or Gs stealing him away. But with golden state's $ I dont think they can afford him with out a sign and trade. Honestly if I were the bucks I'd rather want a crap ton of 1st rounders than Wiggins back. Obviously theres always a chance he signs in a big market like la or NY. But right now theres not much out there that Milwaukee cant offer.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf15walk View Post
    When did all this going to Miami a sure thing start? Jimmy butler isn't a young man anymore. He's in his prime why would giannis want to sign a max there to play with someone who's going to be on the way down in his career? Bam and Nunn are not going to help Giannis win. Which means bringing more guys in.

    As a bucks fan I was more worried about Dallas or Gs stealing him away. But with golden state's $ I dont think they can afford him with out a sign and trade. Honestly if I were the bucks I'd rather want a crap ton of 1st rounders than Wiggins back. Obviously theres always a chance he signs in a big market like la or NY. But right now theres not much out there that Milwaukee cant offer.
    We have a team built for now and the future, Nunn and especially Bam will help win
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    43
    Nice pieces but they're no superstars. At least not yet and I'm guessing probably never going to be. Allstars sure. Why would giannis leave if he didnt win in Milwaukee with two potential allstars for another team with 2 potential allstars? Unless Miami expects to attract other superstars, but then your probably losing bam and or Nunn. Just saying it doesnt make much sense. Btw I love jimmy and think Bam is great, but nothing other than it being Miami and possibly making more money in endorsements is better opportunity for giannis right now.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf15walk View Post
    Nice pieces but they're no superstars. At least not yet and I'm guessing probably never going to be. Allstars sure. Why would giannis leave if he didnt win in Milwaukee with two potential allstars for another team with 2 potential allstars? Unless Miami expects to attract other superstars, but then your probably losing bam and or Nunn. Just saying it doesnt make much sense. Btw I love jimmy and think Bam is great, but nothing other than it being Miami and possibly making more money in endorsements is better opportunity for giannis right now.
    Who’s Giannis other all star outside of Middleton?

    Bam is a 22 year old all star, hell probably be a top 15 player by 2021. Nunn Herro Bam Jimmy Robinson etc. will be the best supporting cast Giannis has ever had and theyll have the ability to trade for a 4th star to go with Giannis Jimmy and Bam.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    30,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Who’s Giannis other all star outside of Middleton?

    Bam is a 22 year old all star, hell probably be a top 15 player by 2021. Nunn Herro Bam Jimmy Robinson etc. will be the best supporting cast Giannis has ever had and theyll have the ability to trade for a 4th star to go with Giannis Jimmy and Bam.
    The Heat would have to sign Giannis first minute of free agency. Cause other wise other teams be purging your RFA as in BAM, Nunn, Robinson. Since you got like 48 hours to match. I'm sure first year of BAM be easily $20M + minimum. Also BAM being a all star i'm sure it will be way more then $20M first year. Also Nunn and Robinson wont play for free. With Giannis being MVP, all star and making playoffs and all star team captain maybe DPOY and any other accolades be hard to pay. Also factor in Butler and BAM be lousy pieces next to Giannis. They don't stretch the floor. Giannis has a higher 3pt% then them two.

    Also Butler has high mileage. Also Giannis already said he doesn't like large markets. Heck when he was in LA with his girl friend TMZ was pestering them. He was nice and humble but didn't seem to like the exposure. All Heat got going for them is no state tax. But still be in the tax signing own RFA after signing Giannis. But all it would take to mess that up is other teams putting offer sheets out to any of your three RFA and your cap be gone fast before a Giannis signing. Also I think Butler went to Miami to be the man. I doubt he wants MVP Giannis casting a shadow over his limelight.

    Also Giannis has a new born baby boy this week. Doubt he's gonna up root his family and move to a big market and be pestered. Also ditch his brother. Besides entire Bucks team is crafted to shoot threes around Giannis. Also the before game warm up goofing around wrestling in the hallway with Robin and Wes. Doubt any other team gonna pull in all shooters around Giannis first year. Also to gel with a new team. Also if not a deep bench like the Bucks. Doubt Giannis wants to waste a year on a new team. Also Giannis doesn't like to build super teams. Heck he doesn't even work out with the enemy in the offseason. He already said lately he skipped out on endorsements and movies already.

    Most likely Giannis be a one man team his whole career like Robinson/Duncan/Dirk. I guess never say never. But if he wins it all why not go back for back to back championships? Bucks would have to royally screw up to get Giannis ticked off.

    As for our third All Star? No one. Well since we been smashing teams early to the point our starters get pulled and don't get huge minutes. Heck Giannis is barely getting the most minutes at 31 a night. If anything with 70 win pace Bledsoe maybe could be a injury sub. Giannis was pushing for Bledsoe to get in. But Bledsoe doesn't have enough PPG like people like to look at.

    I still think Giannis prefers having competition. Not chasing buddy teams like others been doing. Heck look at the players he picked for All Star Giannis team. He snarked at Harden since he's the most boring player and team to watch.

    Also DDV is a beast. He could be future all star. Just needs more minutes. DDV is easily poor man's Klay right now. Probably better defender already. Also DDV's three been impressive. Gets tons of steals and offense rebounds and what not. Good things happen when DDV is on the floor.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    2,995
    Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    The Heat would have to sign Giannis first minute of free agency. Cause other wise other teams be purging your RFA as in BAM, Nunn, Robinson. Since you got like 48 hours to match. I'm sure first year of BAM be easily $20M + minimum. Also BAM being a all star i'm sure it will be way more then $20M first year. Also Nunn and Robinson wont play for free. With Giannis being MVP, all star and making playoffs and all star team captain maybe DPOY and any other accolades be hard to pay. Also factor in Butler and BAM be lousy pieces next to Giannis. They don't stretch the floor. Giannis has a higher 3pt% then them two.

    Also Butler has high mileage. Also Giannis already said he doesn't like large markets. Heck when he was in LA with his girl friend TMZ was pestering them. He was nice and humble but didn't seem to like the exposure. All Heat got going for them is no state tax. But still be in the tax signing own RFA after signing Giannis. But all it would take to mess that up is other teams putting offer sheets out to any of your three RFA and your cap be gone fast before a Giannis signing. Also I think Butler went to Miami to be the man. I doubt he wants MVP Giannis casting a shadow over his limelight.

    Also Giannis has a new born baby boy this week. Doubt he's gonna up root his family and move to a big market and be pestered. Also ditch his brother. Besides entire Bucks team is crafted to shoot threes around Giannis. Also the before game warm up goofing around wrestling in the hallway with Robin and Wes. Doubt any other team gonna pull in all shooters around Giannis first year. Also to gel with a new team. Also if not a deep bench like the Bucks. Doubt Giannis wants to waste a year on a new team. Also Giannis doesn't like to build super teams. Heck he doesn't even work out with the enemy in the offseason. He already said lately he skipped out on endorsements and movies already.

    Most likely Giannis be a one man team his whole career like Robinson/Duncan/Dirk. I guess never say never. But if he wins it all why not go back for back to back championships? Bucks would have to royally screw up to get Giannis ticked off.

    As for our third All Star? No one. Well since we been smashing teams early to the point our starters get pulled and don't get huge minutes. Heck Giannis is barely getting the most minutes at 31 a night. If anything with 70 win pace Bledsoe maybe could be a injury sub. Giannis was pushing for Bledsoe to get in. But Bledsoe doesn't have enough PPG like people like to look at.

    I still think Giannis prefers having competition. Not chasing buddy teams like others been doing. Heck look at the players he picked for All Star Giannis team. He snarked at Harden since he's the most boring player and team to watch.

    Also DDV is a beast. He could be future all star. Just needs more minutes. DDV is easily poor man's Klay right now. Probably better defender already. Also DDV's three been impressive. Gets tons of steals and offense rebounds and what not. Good things happen when DDV is on the floor.
    A lot going on in your post so I’ll say the following:

    They already have a plan of signing a max FA in 2021 and then resigning their guys like Bam Nunn and Robinson by going in the tax using bird rights. This is all already planned and these guys love Miami and 2 of them are in the league because Miami took a chance and developed them so they’ll buy in to it to win.

    Put Herro and Robinson next to Jimmy Giannis and Bam and you have a top 5 offense and defense as Robinson is proving to be a historically great shooter.

    Jimmy didn’t come here because he wanted to be “the man” he came here because the Heat culture fits him perfectly and he wants to win and knows he can do that playing next to a bunch of dogs and for a great organization ran by the greatest GM. He’s never once stated he wanted to be the guy, he’ll be already says Bam is better than him. He isn’t but that’s the mindset he has. He doesn’t even want to be a 25+ PPG guy either so he’ll have 0 problems deferring to Giannis offensively. Can also package Herro and Nunn during that season with multiple picks for another all star, probably a really good scorer that can score on all 3 levels.

    DDV is definitely solid, he’s not a better defender than Klay, that’s absurd.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

    8/24/2

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •